Hello~Taiwan's fan(來自alex)

看板thecalling作者 (我是好人)時間21年前 (2003/01/10 01:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
>Hello~~~~~Taiwan's fan >Hello Moon! Thanks for writing to me and saying all those sweet things:) > I really want to come to Taiwan and I'm hoping we will go there later this > year when we start touring in Asia. When a band sells a certain amount of >records in a country, they get a platinum plaque to hang on their walls. > I have a lot from all around the world...and I just got my Taiwan plaque > today! Thanks for that! All the love and I'll talk to you later! >Your friend, >Alex Band >日期: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:48:16 EST >這可是真的喔~~~沒有騙人 >先提一下,當天寫信給他時是抱著 >測試他信箱被塞爆沒的心態去寄的 >剛好呢..他又在當天拿到台灣的白金唱片 >所以運氣超好他回信了. >moon..超幸福喔!!呵呵 >之後回信給他他還沒回喔.. >這只是3前的事吧 >Alex的信箱: Alexband888@aol.com 以上文章轉載自 The calling fanclub Taiwan ---- 我只能說.....這位朋友真的很幸福呢.....^^ -- ╭╗╦══╦╦╭╗╔ ╮╚╦╭╯╗╦╯╭═════╗╥╓╓╓╖ ║║║ ║║║║║ ║╰╣║═╣╠╝║══╬═╯║║╟╢╟ 〒crystaldream ║║║ ║║║║║ ║╚╩╚═╯╩╯║║═╬═║║╜╜╜╙╜ ║║╩══╩╩║║╰══╣╰══╬══╝║╰═══╝╭╖╭╮╓ ╓ ╥╓╮╭╮ ║║ ║ ║║ ║╔╭╯║╚╮╮║══╦╬═║ ╟╢║ ║ ║║║║╥ ╚╯╚══╯ ╚╯╚══╯╰╯╰╝ ╰╝╚═════╰╜╜╜╙╜╙╜╨╜╜╰╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.224.5.177
文章代碼(AID): #-7R4sZB (thecalling)
文章代碼(AID): #-7R4sZB (thecalling)