[偷可] time已刪文

看板talk作者 (BB)時間1年前 (2023/03/31 16:22), 1年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
7.Haters are terrified people will discover the thing they've said and done. They fear sunshine on their behavior more than anthing else. When you shed light on the situation (by not playing along with deception, etc.), they scatter like....well, like things that scatter when the light is turned on. 8.Haters are better tha anything you could ever want on your resume. Just the fact that they do whatever it is they try to do to harm you is a validation that they do whatever it is they try to do to harm you is a validation that they sense you are going to be successful. Plus,, no one is successsful nowadays without them. So, their activities are really a badge of honor, especially as time goes on. Like every day after you get rid of haters success just falls in your lap. 死禿頭廢話一堆 一堆廢言 黑特為成功之母喔 36things I have learned a 36 Things I Have Learned About Haters All memes via the internet 1. Haters are not at your level. They are at a level below you, hence the hate. They believe they are trapped there (and so they are). They’re not enemies; enemies can bring you down. Haters actually do the opposite. They validate you in front of everyone. Subconsciously they deeply admire and respect you, so their attempts to bring you down will be riddled with self-sabotage and errors that actually end up being a boon to you. Like they will behave in exactly a way that over time makes clear to everyone their motives, and that repressed admiration will mean they hand you success on a silver platter. They will accidentally screw up in just the ways that you need. They literally can’t help themselves. 2. If you aint got no haters you def aint poppin. I didn’t want to believe this one for a long time — if I visualize them away and am good to people I wont have haters, I thought. But that’s not true. As soon as you go to stand for any kind of principle or way of being in the world or begin to succeed, those who envy (the same thing) you will react extremely negatively. 3. Haters are likely your fault. That’s right. We all screw up, but they are drawn to and become obsessed with your fallibility. Think of a 15 year old who hates their geometry teacher because of some hypocrisy or weakness of character; the kid is likely right, and therefore a healthy challenge to the development of that teacher’s greater Self. Open your heart to critique, once you’re safe from the haters. You will grow from it, but that’s not their goal. They desire your demise. 4. You can ignore them. This one required ppl wiser than me to remind me of, but it’s true. Unless they choose to grow (which means acknowledging error and making restitution), they remain stuck where they are indefinitely. Which means… you really don’t need to worry about them. Tie your camel up, but don ’t let it crush your ability to give and to trust and be vulnerable. 5. Haters break your heart in just the right way. Like Aslan shredding Eustace ’ dragon skin in Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Lewis’ metaphor for suffering as a vehicle of Christ’s shedding of ego barriers), the horrific things they say and do are going to hurt. They are going to go after the values and principles that you hold most dear, to try to strip you of your righteousness. And likely, that’s just what your dragon-skin covered heart needs. 6. Haters are in pain. Deep psychological and emotional torment, usually. Nurses, doctors, EMTs can show you their scars, where a patient stabbed them or hurt them, whether intentionally or not. To be a hater is to be a mess. There may be addiction or whatnot, or just undeveloped character. Likely, there will be a public image of perfect happiness and a persona that “would never hurt a flea.” 7. Haters are terrified people will discover the things they’ve said and done. They fear sunshine on their behavior more than anything else. When you shed light on the situation (by not playing along with deceptions, etc.), they scatter like… well, like things that scatter when the light is turned on. 8. Haters are better than anything you could ever want on your resume. Just the fact that they do whatever it is they try to do to harm you is a validation that they sense you are going to be successful. Plus, no one is successful nowadays without them. So, their activities are really a badge of honor, especially as time goes on. Like every day after you get rid of haters success just falls in your lap. 9. Haters have been busy. They don’t have anything else going on in their lives, usually — hating is something you only have time for when you’re not creating. So they spend a LOT of time trying to think of (passive or passive-aggressive) ways to harm you. And they’ve likely damaged your relationships with others or your reputation in ways you don’t or can’t know. But this is a good thing, because the minute they are out of your lives, all of these BETTER relationships suddenly sprout up. 10. You’re not the only person they hate, and you won’t be the last. You’ ll find a cycle here. A repeated pattern of whatever behavior you discover. It ’s like a person with addiction: this is a habit pattern of dealing with difficult feelings and situations, and it’s not only a go-to pattern, it’s one they (feel that) they can’t escape. 11. Haters deserve mercy and love and forgiveness. The stabbed nurse can’t hate the patient. That only hurts the nurse. If you fight with them, you validate their false sense of victimhood or further hatred. They need love, and help, though ideally, from someone else, and hopefully, far, far away. 12. Haters of a feather flock together. Don’t mess with people who mess with people that you have learned not to mess with. Haters need support to sustain the justification for their behavior, lack of character, and just the really sad fact that they have engaged in hating. So they will figure out a way to gather as many people to their “side” as possible. But those people are either (also) being deceived, or, more likely, enjoy the hating. They may even like the fact that they can support the hating without actually getting their own hands dirty. In time, they may discover that they were deceived or were wrong, but you have to let them go just like the haters. This is how some people feel that they have to be in order to make their way in the world, especially when it comes to money. It’s hard, but that’s where they’re at. 13. Every leader has a bucket full of tears they have cried over the things that haters do. That’s gonna be my book title lol: “A Bucket Full of Tears: Journeys in Leadership.” 14. Let it hurt. Don’t try to not be hurt. Don’t try to not have your heart broken by people. No, let that pain be open. 15. Hate is all they’ve got. People turn to hating when they don’t have joy and happiness and healthy challenge. Over time, the hate takes them over. You can let them have their hate. No, it’s not good for them or anyone. But if it ’s what they need to get through whatever it is they’re going through, you can let them have it. 16. It’s okay to egg on the haters. Look, we’re talking here about people projecting their own problems onto you. Likely, you didn’t go after them. Well, there’s nothing wrong with a rap battle, now, is there? It’s good. It challenges people to produce and grow and create. It’s good for them, and it can be good for you, too. 17. You created the hate. It’s true. Look, light cannot exist without darkness. By not being what they demanded you be, by being true to yourself, it’s almost as if you’re saying to the Universe: “Come. Test me on this.” And the Universe obliges. This was the lesson of every great spiritual leader ’s life: by being something, you draw a line between yourself and those who are not that thing. Even if all you did was say “I stand for a better burger, ” the guy who doesn’t want there to be a better burger is gonna have an issue with that. It’s okay. That’s how you identify who wants to stand for a better burger with you. Haters are how you discover you’re tribe. 18. Let the haters tell you what to do. You are most DEFINITELY projecting onto the haters as well. The best thing you can do is dialogue with them on paper or in your own mind and ask them what you should do. They might tell you to clean up your act. The hater in your mind might be like “outperform me.” Listen to what the hater says to you in your head, and dialogue back. If they’re not in the room with you, then we’re only talking about a part of your psyche, and you’re relationship with that part of yourself is all that matters. 19. Haters make you into the leader you want to be. So prepare: there will likely be more. 20. Haters, and their support networks, are trapped in shame. Shame is the hallmark of the hater — they are ashamed they aren’t as X as you, they know their hating is wrong, those who support and enable them know they are behaving unethically as well — they have so many reasons for shame as do we all. But a hater’s shame is deeper. What produces haters is a belief that if they’re not better than others, they should be ashamed. You will almost always find a childhood rife with shame or shaming. It’s really the key to understanding haters and everyone connected with them. Deep shame, y’all. Hating is usually an attempt by those riddled with shame to publicly shame someone else. 21. The whole world is watching. When haters try to take someone down, the whole world steps back and watches to see what everyone does. (This is one of the types of sunshine that causes haters to hide.) The world — whatever small world the haters think they run — stands back to see if there’s substance to the hatred. If the haters bring you down, then we call them something other than haters. But if you survive, everyone forever knows that it was just tired, sad, old-school hatin’. 22. When they don’t bring you down, you just move to the next level. It’s kind of amazing. Like they literally will propel you to greater success. Imagine a state senator, and some people in the state senate try to destroy her reputation. They try to scandalize her, they shred her behind her back, they steal from her or lie about her, they try to get as many people as possible to join them in their crusade. Maybe there’s hearings. If they bring her down, the world sees it as just. But if they DON’T bring her down … hey, guess who just got short-listed to run for the US Congress. Like haters fail, and their failure proves that it was just hate, and that really, you’re ready for far more than they could throw at you. 23. Haters can’t strategize. Hate blinds you, it makes you act irrationally, so they’re not really a threat. They can’t think long-term (no one who does ever engages in hating). They don’t see a bigger picture. They are not as strong as you might think they are. Still though: watch your back. 24. Haters, and those who support them, can’t get anywhere in life until they go back and fix the damage they’ve caused. If their cause was just, they would go about it the right way, not by hating. If those who support them had good motives, they would demand sunshine on the whole situation and the right ways of dealing with conflict. So these haters can’t follow you where you’re going. Likely, they can’t even keep up. 25. Haters can cause a lot of damage, but they won’t actually create anything significant on their own (unless they stop hating). It’s like the old Freemason lesson, where one is asked how long it takes to build a building and how much skill (long and a lot) versus how long and how much skill to tear something down (not much at all). Haters are mostly trying to make a big splash, or to appear to be on par. Look at it like this: there’s only two ways to be as big of a deal as a president. You can spend you’re whole life working your butt off to develop yourself into something amazing… or you can shoot the president. Haters are like presidential assassins — they think they can achieve through destruction what can only be achieved through creation. 26. Don’t tolerate haters in your life or world, and don’t be friends or trust anyone who does. You can’t transplant cancer. If someone hates on people regularly, when they come into your life they will make it out like those other people were bad, but they love you. This is false. And just because people aren’t openly hating, if they’re comfortable being in relationship with people who do, they are actually worse, because their motives aren’t hate — they profit from the hate in some other way. I now know I was wrong to think that haters who hated on others wouldn’t come to hate me. This is a naive mistake for a leader. 27. Focus on your Lovers. Haters can DRAIN you — you’ve got to put your focus on those who love you instead. And as soon as the haters are out of your life, all those people who loved you or wanted to or thought they might but stayed away because of the haters’ games will come out of the WOODWORK. 28. Haters usually hate demographics, not just individuals. They will claim they don’t, but you will find bias against groups of people here somewhere. It might not be as bad as racism or homophobia, but it will be akin to it. Hatin’ is a way of life. No one just accidentally does it. 29. Look for who the Players are. When 50 Cent went after Ja Rule, he wasn’t hating. It looked like it, but he was making a cold calculated move. He knew that taking on Ja Rule was a great opportunity, a win-win for him, and a lose-lose for Ja Rule. Unless you’re a rapper, that’s not an approach I recommend in life or business, but if you observe your haters you may discover that one of them or their supporters doesn’t hate at all: they might actually have an incentive. In business this is usually money or status. Keep your eyes on the Players, or keep your eye out for them. But most likely… there are no players. There is no strategy. Just hurting people bumbling through the difficulty of being alive. 30. Haters can’t acknowledge that they’ve been wrong. If you ask them when the last time they did wrong and acknowledged it and made it right, they will say “I try not to ever hurt people” or some other such excuse. They lack the ability to say “Hey, I was wrong here. And my motives were wrong, and I want your forgiveness. Will you forgive me? And how can I make it right?” No hater has ever said those words. What should separate you from haters is that you can say it easily. 31. Haters and their supporters do not want healing and reconciliation. They do not want healthy relationships — they want relationships where they have disproportionate and unearned power over others. Also, hatin’s too tasty, and their egos are too stiff. 32. It sucks to be a hater or to be in relationship with them. Have pity, and try to show kindness. Fight for what you believe in, not against people who are hurting. Thank God every day that you are not on their path. 33. The rest of the world knows more about the situation than you do. People who are levels above you are watching it, they watch you grow, they watch you hurt, and they’ve probably watched you be stupid, too. They may gently try to guide you, but they won’t say much. They don’t need to. If they’re at a level above you — in life, development, business, leadership, whatever — they’ve had haters, too. 34. When haters are mixed in with your lovers, you get a warped sense of both. You’ll feel things and think it’s universal. But haters change the way you interact with your lovers. Once you can spot the difference, all your relationships change. Now you have something more powerful than hate: you have genuine loyalty and love. 35. Whoever trains harder, wins. When you’re haters are toasting champagne at the damage they’ve caused, you should be working. When they are spending money they stole from you, you should be doing pushups. When they are lying about you behind your back, you should be on your 90th hour of the week. Get hard. Train every day to fight, and you will win. And I don’t mean begrudgingly, either. Haters are the kind of people who complain about having to do difficult things: Leaders Love It. Eat like a lion. Enjoy every minute of it. A warrior is not a warrior if they don’t grin at the possibility of a challenge. And you know what? Public champagne is not for winners. Winners toast privately with those they love — and then they fall asleep. If you don’t love the fight, you’re giving them your power. A truly courageous heart loves having the odds against them. Out-work them, out-read them, out-write them, out-love them and out-live them. It won’t be hard. 36. Go be you. Be so much you that it blasts the world apart. SHINE. (Note: this list will likely expand.) 302 ※ 編輯: mothball0130 (101.136.219.227 臺灣), 03/31/2023 16:22:44
文章代碼(AID): #1a9fWy2_ (talk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1a9fWy2_ (talk)