Re: [問題] 問funding的事該找誰?

看板studyabroad作者 (me, myself and I)時間8年前 (2016/02/13 02:26), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《chiushandy (是你製造了天氣)》之銘言: : 剛才超開心接獲通知錄取UC Davis M.P.V.M : (這是一個獸醫方面的碩士學位,限定MD或DVM申請) : 但沒有提到funding : 我很訝異那麼早就接到通知(1/15 dealine才丟出,到現在不到一個月...) : 擔心是不是因為我在application中寫到有申請過教育部公費留考(不過沒中) : 可能系上以為我有金援, 才那麼快給我offer且沒發funding? : 若想寫信問funding的事,該找program coordinator, : 還是application coordinator呢? : 第一次申請出國,想請教過來人的經驗,也祝大家都能拿到dream offer! : P.S. Program網頁上有明確寫道能提供offer: : Fellowships up to $15,000 are awarded on a competitive basis to eligible ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ Not everyone can get it? Are you eligible? : international students enrolling in the program. The Admissions/Student : Affairs Committee selects the recipients, and there is no separate : application for these fellowships. I think asking coordinator is fine. You can always ask her/him point you to the person knows the answer. : Fellowships for research project expenses are awarded in Winter Quarter. : Students are invited to apply, and decisions are made by the : Admissions/Student Affairs Committee. : Fee grants are awarded to students enrolled in the MPVM Program. The fee : grant maximum amount is approximately $1,900 per student and may vary year to : year. Looks like you can at least get this one. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 136.152.142.115 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/studyabroad/M.1455301609.A.19E.html

02/13 08:26, , 1F
希望下次若是內容簡短的回覆能善用推文
02/13 08:26, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1MlYFf6U (studyabroad)
文章代碼(AID): #1MlYFf6U (studyabroad)