Re: [問題] 請問一下 有人可以幫我翻譯一下嗎..

看板study作者 (scorn)時間15年前 (2009/03/19 23:18), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《mdkn25 (小曹)》之銘言: : MY first job-hunting moment ? the worst ? is still fresh in my mind. 我第一次找工作? 最糟糕的一次? 仍然記憶尤新。 : The office building was huge and it took me quite some time to figure out : where the elevator was before I could get to the door of the studying abroad : consulting company. 那座辦公大樓很大,我花了很多時間找電梯才抵達留學顧問公司 (studying abroad consulting company)。 : I had already made it halfway inside the office when I remembered to step : back and knock at the door. 我走到辦公室的一半時我才想到(要敲門),於是我倒退去敲門。 : Only one employee raised his head, so I headed for him. "I wonder : if you need a translator or interpreter?" was the mosquito's voice that : slipped from my throat. Even I myself didn't know what I was talking about. 只有一個員工抬頭,所以我就走向他。 ”請問這裡需要翻譯員(translator)或口譯員/解釋員(interpreter)嗎? “我很小聲 的問。就連我都不知道自己在講什麼。 : As his routine, he welcomed me and inquired about which country I was : interested in. 他循例的歡迎我並問我我對哪個國家較感興趣。 : Three minutes later, he finally found out what this shy and : blushing girl was doing there. 三分鐘後,他終於知道這個害羞到滿臉通紅的女孩(我)出現在那裡的目的, : Then he gave me a glass of water and showed me to the manager who had : overheard our conversation. 於是他遞給我一杯水,並引導我到已經聽到我跟他的對話的經理。 (這邊的意思是 當那位員工明白她是來應徵工作時 他正要帶她去找經理 但經理老早就站在那女孩後面不遠的地方 並已經聽到她們兩個的對話 ) : My trembling hand spilled out some water just as the manager : approached from behind. 當經理從背後漸漸走過來時,我那正在發抖的手已將一些水濺到地上。 : I looked up and saw a frown and a serious face ? Jesus ? : it was my former English teacher!"Oh, it's you!" he blurted out. 我抬頭看到一張嚴肅的臉皺著眉頭看我。天啊!!! 他竟然是我以前的英文老師!!! 他不經意的說,”喔, 原來是你!!!” : I was so ashamed. 我羞愧極了。 : By Zhu Ye, Beijing By (作者名),北京 P.S 心血來潮 就試著翻翻看了 我只有幫同學過中翻英 沒試過英翻中 翻的不好的地方 就請原PO忍耐一下 我想意思到了就好 念起來順一點的寫法就請自己動手了 畢竟我只是個路人甲 並非英文系的 雖然不知道 你想翻這一篇文章的目的 但希望這能幫到你 Good luck with your job-hunt -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.126.46.24 ※ 編輯: scorn 來自: 59.126.46.24 (03/19 23:19)

03/19 23:33, , 1F
好人~
03/19 23:33, 1F

03/20 20:01, , 2F
推~
03/20 20:01, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19mc93KN (study)
文章代碼(AID): #19mc93KN (study)