Re: [閒聊] 西斯版翻譯第三篇。已回收

看板sex作者 (雜碎。)時間11年前 (2012/08/16 17:55), 編輯推噓1(106)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
原譯者有些出入的地方, 原本想用推的, 後來覺得有點多乾脆回一篇 有故意翻得口語化一點. ※ 引述《Nilo (辰)》之銘言: : 翻得好累,這篇感覺很普通。 : 這是一個美國華僑的心得: : I'm ABC and came back to Taiwan (I've had my share of girlfriends : in USA). In 5 years staying here (and dating several TWN girls from 25-36 : yos, here is my take: Taiwanese women are narcissists, especially if she is : even slightly attractive. Most of them live off their parents. If they are : well-off, forget about scoring with them unless you are more well-off than : them, their parents will find every reason in the world NOT to be with you. : 我是一個回到台灣居住的美國華僑(譯註:America-born Chinese),在美國曾 : 與幾個女孩子交往過。在台灣待了五年,跟許多台灣女孩子約會過(她們介於25歲到 把過好幾個台灣妹 : 36歲之間)。我的想法是這樣的:「台灣女人是自戀狂(譯註:Narcissist,取自於 : 希臘羅馬神話水仙花的故事。),尤其是那些稍為有姿色的,更是不可一世。這些女 : 孩子(作者曾約會過的),衣食皆仰賴父母。你如果沒有比她們有錢,千萬別評論這 : 種生活型態,還有,正因為她們比你有錢,她們的父母特別挑剔,寧可找上千百個理 : 由,也不願和你共席而坐。 如果她父母很有錢, 如果你沒有比他們更有錢的話就別想跟她打砲了, 她的父母會找上千個理由不跟你在一起 : $$$$ is king, you can be fat, butt-ugly but if you are rich or appear : rich, they will find every reason in the world to like you. And if you are : not, you can become 'friends' with them, you simply become her platonic : biitch, she only calls when she needs you and will never ever admit she : is just using you for material things but will always give you you subtle : hints of the Coach, LV, or expensive electronic gadget that she really really : wants for her B-day. : 錢就是無冕之王。只要有了錢,台灣的女孩子和她們父母就會特別哈你,就算 : 你又肥又醜,她們還是找得出理由貼著你;要是你沒錢,沒關係,你還可以與她們 : 當「朋友」,然而,她們在有麻煩事時,才會找你;換言之,你成了卑賤的奴隸,得 : 為她們做牛做馬。她們就是只貪圖現實利益才與你來往,但卻從來不肯承認。她們一 : 有機會就會暗示你,要你送她們LV或Coach之類的名牌包包,或是要你在她們生日的時 : 候送一些超潮電子產品。 : Worse, forgetting to bring her purse when inviting her & her friends : to meet you. And if she brings it, puts the onus on you to pay for it : by sitting there silently, not moving, as if waiting for the 'traditional-male : ' to pick up the tab. : 還有更糟的咧!也許你會邀請這些女孩子(還有她們的朋友),請她們參加一場聚會 : ,但她們總是不會帶自己皮包出來;如果她們有帶包包,她們也不會主動付款;她們會 : 靜坐在那兒,一動也不動,好像在等一位古紳士付款;換言之,她們把「付款」的責任 : 交給男生了。 更糟的是她們會在你邀請她還有她朋友們出來的時候忘記帶皮包 : And if she is poor, she is even more materialistic. I remember our company : hired a TWN girl (27) never held a steady job, complain to us how little she : makes and how her mom has no job and how she has to support her mom... then I : found out her 1st paycheck, she went out and bought a IPhone4.. Saying how it : was always her dream. All I can say was "wow" thinking how full of shhit : she was. : 有錢的女孩還好,沒錢女孩更是「崇拜物質」到某種可怕的境界。我曾經在某家 : 公司服務,這家公司請了一個女生(27歲)。這女生從未有過穩定的工作,總是 : 向我們(公司人員)抱怨自己的薪水好少,抱怨她的老媽沒有工作,抱怨自己必須供 : 她老媽吃住;然而,她第一次領薪水的時候,我看到她把錢拿去買一台「愛瘋4」。 : 她說:「擁有一台「愛瘋4」是我的夢想。」她真是有夠爛的啦,我大開眼界,只有這 : 樣才能形容她了! full of shit 屁話一堆 : And I'm talking about girls that aren't even that attractive. Maybe a 7/8 : out of 10. Yes I'm being shallow by putting them on a scale like that, but : if I'm one feet deep, these girls' can be measured in micrometers. : 接下來呢,我來談談那些不怎麼吸引人的女生吧。十個台灣女孩子中,醜的大概 : 有7個(或8個)。對啦,這種評鑑標準實在膚淺。但我得講:「如果我的深度只有3 : 0公分,台灣女孩子的深度就只能用微米來計算了。」 : The younger ones that are even semi-attractive, are even more materialistic : and pretentious. Most pretend they are not materialistic. And the few that : are not after $$$, are after Beiber looks no matter how gay-looking or : irresponsible these guys are. : 來講講那些比較年輕的台灣女孩子吧!她們的確有點吸引力,但又更「虛榮做作」 : (譯註:Pretentious,做作。)。她們嘴巴不承認,身體倒是挺誠實的。她們不是拜金, : 就是「拜帥哥」,就算那些哥們的長相鳥得像是「賈斯汀‧比伯」,看起來不負責任又 : 很娘,她們就哈這種的! 大部分嫩妹都假裝自己並不拜金. 少數真的不拜金的那些,就只喜歡金髮碧眼那型的, 就算他們又娘又不負責任 : Most don't have a job and those that do, spend as much money on their : looks as the girls. There are no Rambos, athletic real man here (ok maybe : 5% of population, sorry to these real guys). : 這些娘炮沒有工作,又喜歡像娘們打扮自己,花掉大把銀子。我在這兒看不到像 : 藍寶的人,強又imba(好啦,搞不好有5%的人口還滿強壯的,在此向這些人道歉。) 這些人大多沒有工作, 有工作的那些也跟娘們一樣花大錢在自己的外表上 這些人裡找不到藍波阿,虎背熊腰體魄強健的 : The guys these girls hang out with are perfect mirror of themselves, : devoid of any personality and has the sophistication of a Lego block. Most : of the skinny, wannabes gay looking guys (they actually think they are : model-quality!!) hang around disco clubs, malls like spoiled rich American : teenagers and spend all their money on the latest fashion craze. : 這些女孩子所喜歡的男生,就是自己的完美寫照:「完全沒有個性,每個人都像 : 樂高積木一樣制式。」這些愛美的娘炮(他們還以為自己是個天生的模特兒!), : 流連於夜店,像個有錢頹廢美國青年,虛擲萬金,就只是為了打扮自己。 : The guys are so skinny and feeble (I'm sure they can double their size : if they went to gym and worked out) that if a typhoon come suddenly, they : all be blow to the ocean. The only thing that makes their wheel turn are : MSN, SKYPE, Facebook, self-portraits of themselves plastered all over each : other's home pages. : 娘炮看起來又瘦又沒什麼力氣(他們要是肯健身,身體會是目前身體的兩倍大!) : ,颱風一來,就可以把他們吹到海裡去。他們唯一有動力的時候,就是開MSN聊天、 : 開Skype哈拉、看臉書、搞自拍照、或是把自拍照貼在另一個娘炮的網頁上。 : God, they make Bieber look macho. No, I'm not the jealous type, : I'm just telling it as it is. I've also been to China/Vietnam/Thailand and : there is a world of difference in the girls' attitudes when I meet them. : 媽呀,他們簡直把「賈斯汀‧比伯」的特點表露無遺阿!唉,還好我不是這樣的人 : 。接下來呢,再來談談我在國外遇到的女生吧。我曾經到中國、越南、和泰國遊玩, : 那裡的女人就有於台灣女生,差異之大之多,令人咋舌。 窩得舔, 連小賈斯丁跟他們比起來都man多了. 我並不是在嫉妒, 只是陳述事實. : I remember meeting girls that are 9 on a scale of 10, with no attitudes, : no BS, no mark-ups that will put the TWN girls to shame. : 那裡的女孩子,美人十出八九,脂粉不施,溫柔嬌媚,不戴有色眼鏡看人 : (譯註:BS: Bad Spectacles. You say it to someone who has crappy glasses.) : ,台灣的女孩子看到只會自相形穢。 我碰過9分的美女, 沒有庹度, 不講廢話, 不化妝都能把台灣妹打爆. : The girls I've dated, I eventually dumped them for several reasons. : Most girls if they waited until 33 yo, they become DESPERATE, what they : will never give the time of day few years ago all of a sudden become a : candidate for that future husband who will have a baby with her and : enslaved to them the rest of their lives. : 我曾經和幾個台灣女生約會,為什麼我不和她門子繼續往來呢?原因有數個。大部 : 分的台灣女孩子到了33歲,就會變得焦躁不安。她們以往看不起的男生,陡然成了自己 : 結婚的候選人,可憐這些男生,除了要養小孩,還要像個奴隸一樣,照顧她們下半輩子。 我把過幾個這種妹, 最後把他們甩了有好幾個原因. 大部分這些妹都等到自己33歲了, 變得超絕望, 以前呵呵哈哈先洗澡的那些 男生忽然都變成未來老公的候選人了, 這可憐的傢伙要跟她生小孩並且下半輩子 都要被老婆跟小孩奴役 : They are too old for most guys looking for younger girls and the : nice guys they dumped years ago have married, so they are looking : for ANYONE that makes more than the typical TWN guys and that is less : than 15 years older than them. : 對於大部分台灣男生來說,她們太老了,而她們曾經距之門外的男生又已經結婚了 : ,所以她們只好專吃那些娘炮(那些「賈斯汀‧比伯」),就算這些娘炮比它們年輕十 : 五歲也可以。 想吃嫩妹的男生覺得他們太老了而被發卡的那些好人們也早都結婚了 所以任何人只要賺的比那些娘砲多而且老她們不到十五歲的, 她們都可以接受 : And if the girls are 25-30 yo., you are an ATM to them. What the make : a month they can't save enough for the credit cards they maxed out last year, : let alone thinking about next week. They are always complaining about not : having enough money, I would tell them in my previous relationships, my : girlfriends never 'ask' or expect me to support their lifestyle, they ALWAYS : lived a lifestyle that they can afford. It isn't about buying her expensive : girls or being cheap, it is about having a solidrelationship : based on trust, caring and understanding and respecting each other. : 25~30歲的台灣女生,就只會把你當作ATM提款機。這些女生存不了錢,因為自己的 : 信用卡在去年就刷爆了,你別想要她們未雨綢繆。她們總是抱怨沒錢。我很想跟她們 : 說:「我之前所交往過的美國女孩子,從來沒有要我養過她們。她們有自己的生活方式 : ,她們可以自己承擔這樣的生活方式;東西的價格從來不是談戀愛的重點,穩定而長久 : 的關係、互信、互相關心、互相尊重,這些才是重點。」 對25-30的妹來說你就是一台提款機而已. 她們的月薪年去年的卡債都付不完, 就別指望她們做金錢規劃了.她們一直在ㄍㄞ窮, 我會跟她們說我之前的幾個女朋友 從來要求或是希望我養她們, 她們都照著自己可以負擔的方式在生活. 感情的重點不是要買很貴的東西給女生不然就是摳, 而是由互信互重彼此了解 來建立穩定的關係. : Those words are like PHD dissertation to a kindergarten kid. : Yes they will eventually learn, but these types of girls in TWN are the NORM : not exception. A TWN man once told me, TWN young generation is fvcked. : They try to copycat the worst (superficial side) of USA and Japan but they : don't have the talent, means or education or skills to sustain their lifestyle they seek. That is why they rather live day to day pretending to be Japanese, or cool American teenagers and LET their parents or idiot guys : that chase them pay for it. : 這些話聽起來像是說教,像是一個博士在對幼稚小孩子傳道。沒錯,這些台灣女人 : 遲早都會學到,但他們在學到這道理之前都是一個樣兒。有個台灣人告訴我:「年輕 : 一代的台灣人真是糟透了,他們試著模仿美國和日本的生活方式,卻只囿於表面;這 : 一代台灣人沒有足夠的知識、技巧、還有頭腦來支撐這樣的生活方式。」 我講這些話就像是對大班小朋友講博士論文一樣, 她們根本聽不懂. 她們遲早都會學乖沒錯, 但是這些妹卻是台灣的常態而不是例外. 一個台灣男性有人曾經跟我說, 台灣下一代真他媽毀了. 他們想要模仿美日最糟(最膚淺)的那面但卻又沒有必須的智識, 手段, 教育制度還有技能來維持這種生活方式, 而這遲早要使他們付出代價. : Granted, there are exceptions, but you must look like Bratt Pitt or : Bieber, then you can sex with 1,000 of them without even breaking a sweat. : yet the nicest guy can't even hold-hands with them because they are that : stuck up. : 沒錯,事情總有例外。如果你長得帥(像小賈斯汀或布萊德‧彼特),你就可以 : 輕鬆搞上一千個台灣女生。你可以不留一滴汗便爽爽做,然而,台灣最優質的男生 : 做牛做馬,卻連牽手都有困難,因為這群女孩子太驕縱了(譯註:stuck-up,驕縱 : 之意。) 事情的確有例外,但你得長得跟小賈斯丁或不來得彼特一樣帥, 那你就可以用屌走路 隨意推砲推到爽. 那些好人們卻連小手都牽不到, 因為這些妹都有嚴重公主病. : In fact, that is what one of my friend has told me. he said it is : so easy to have sex with 18-20 yos in Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung, all : you have to do is dress cool and have the 'right-look' - as they are : infatuated with blue-eyed, blond hair, Bratt-Pitts, all their cold-BS, : pretentious shitt drops as fast as their skirts. : 其實,我有位朋友曾跟我說:「在台北、台中、高雄,要搞18~20歲的女孩子簡直 : 是太簡單了;你只要穿得酷、有樣子(眼睛要藍色的,頭髮要金色的,要跟布萊德彼 : 特一樣帥,哦對了,還要帶有色眼鏡),那些像屎一樣的女孩子一看到你,就會馬上 : 脫裙子。 你只要穿搭好看, 長相對了- 她們只要看到金髮碧眼的不來得彼特講很冷的廢話, 裙子就會自動掉下來. : Then these same girls will come crying to you (I know some of them : and have even warned them what these guys are after, but these girls : believe in Cinderella stories and think they are the only Cinderella in : the world). They will cry, sob about how these guys cheated on them, how : they trusted them blah blah...and never ever trust them again... I just : laugh inside know if the same guy calls her again next week or another guy, : they fall for it again.) : 然後這些女孩子就會跟你哭么,哭著說:「他們這麼信任這些男生,為什麼這些 : 男生要欺騙她們感情,我再也不相信他們了。」我曾經遇過幾個這樣的女孩子,也曾 : 告誡她們,請她們別與這些潮男來往,但他們就是以為自己有這種福氣,以為自己從 : 灰姑娘變成了公主,還以為世界上只有自己才是公主!。沒差,我心裡也暗笑,反正 : 下次這個騙她們的爛人再找她們出去,她們一樣會淪陷。 上當 : In fact that was what happened to this girl... even American girls : aren't that dumb and fall for their lies (Literally what an American guy : told me). No wonder lots of hardworking TWN guys go to Vietnam and Pinoy : to look for wives because from WHAT I SAW from my own company, what they : bring back is a fresh, young girl, MUCH better looking than the TWN girls : that turn them down, hard-working, willing to sacrifice with the husband. : 一個美國人跟我說:「美國的女孩子就不會像這群台灣笨女孩子一樣,陷入這種 : 白癡情況。」難怪台灣的好男人,都跑去越南和菲律賓找女人結婚。我在公司裡面, : 看到這些外籍新娘,美貌又年輕,比那些拒絕他們(台灣好男人)的台灣女生美上 : 萬倍、勤奮萬倍、還願意為丈夫奉獻生命。 這是實際發生在某個妹身上的事. 連美國妞都沒蠢到會上這種當(譯註:美國妞 的蠢是遠近馳名的)(這還是個美國人親口跟我講的XD) 難怪一堆勤奮的台灣男生 要跑去越南菲律賓找老婆了, 因為從我在公司裡親眼看到的情況, 他們帶回來的都是青春的嫩妹, 長相打趴那些發他們卡的台灣公主們, 不只勤勞還願意為老公犧牲奉獻. : Of course TWN looks down at them because now, there are less guys : to be their puppy dogs and because some of them are prettier than them : and they can't for the life of them understand how this girl would marry : them on a *normal income* that average : 當然啦,台灣女孩子很鄙視外籍新娘,因為她們搶走了自己的工具人,還比他 : 們漂亮。當然啦,她們永遠不會明白,為什麼這些外籍新娘會和這種薪水平常的男 : 生結婚。 當然台妹瞧不起外籍新娘因為這樣她們可以玩弄的小狗們就變少了, 在加上有些外籍妹還比他們正. 然後台妹也永遠無法理解條件這麼讚的外籍妹們願意嫁給這些收入如此一般的男生 -- 人好 欠表 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.60.194

08/16 17:58, , 1F
恩..那樓下要不要發個臺語的
08/16 17:58, 1F

08/16 18:03, , 2F
林爸不爽
08/16 18:03, 2F

08/16 18:22, , 3F
阿不是跟原文一樣
08/16 18:22, 3F

08/16 18:59, , 4F
請問最後一段的looks down at "them"是指誰?
08/16 18:59, 4F

08/16 18:59, , 5F
這篇翻順多了
08/16 18:59, 5F
※ 編輯: Ianthegood 來自: 140.112.60.194 (08/16 19:13)

08/16 19:24, , 6F
英文王
08/16 19:24, 6F

08/17 00:24, , 7F
越南~
08/17 00:24, 7F
文章代碼(AID): #1GBCEQnm (sex)
文章代碼(AID): #1GBCEQnm (sex)