Re: [請益] ICRT的主播Ron Stuart

看板radio作者 (班長)時間19年前 (2004/10/30 23:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Aliyo (你也太帥了點)》之銘言: : 請問ICRT : 星期一到星期五晚上十點至一點的時段主播, : Ron Stuart常唱的一首歌,他將這首歌翻成生日快樂歌獻給生日的聽眾, : 但我想請問原曲是什麼呢?或歌手是誰? : 感激不盡。 Nobody Knows by Tony Rich Project lyrics: Wish I'd told her how I feel Maybe she'd be here right now But instead I pretended I'm glad you went away These four walls are closin' more every day And I'm dying inside And nobody knows it but me Like a clown I put on a show The pain is real even if nobody knows And I'm cryin' inside And nobody knows it but me Why didn't I say the things I needed to say How could I let my angel get away Now my world is just a tumbling down I can say it so clearly but you're nowhere around (Chorus) The nights are lonely, the days are so sad And I just keep thinking about the love that we had And I'm missing you And nobody knows it but me I carry a smile when I'm broken in two And I'm nobody without someone like you I'm trembling inside And nobody knows it but me I lie awake it's a quarter past 3 I'm screamin' at night if I thought you'd hear me Yeah my heart is calling you And nobody knows it but me How blue can I get You could ask my heart But like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart A million words couldn't say just how I feel A million years from now You know I'll be lovin' you still (Chorus) Tomorrow mornin' I'm hitting the dusty road Gonna find you wherever, ever you might go I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me Said when the nights are lonely (Chorus) x3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.165.38
文章代碼(AID): #11Wx8udH (radio)
文章代碼(AID): #11Wx8udH (radio)