Re: [閒聊] ANA貌似要推出聯名信用卡[NH]

看板points作者 (Why life is so short?)時間9年前 (2015/02/17 18:03), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串9/12 (看更多)
※ 引述《koki0331 (賴小賴姓賴)》之銘言: : 情況:因為我原本是不可退款方案, : 飯店說可以幫我取消沒有罰則, : 然後直接從飯店方做新的預訂, : 我回信說但是我在參加Set Your Sights的活動, : (官網直接訂房) : 那這樣飯店方自己的預定還適用這個活動嗎??? : ===>不適用 : ps:但是一開始就訂好適用條件的方案的應該沒影響 : 信件內容: : If you've already joined "Set Your Sights" campaign, and you would like your : reservation to be eligible for it, CTBC ANA Precious card offer does not : apply to this particular reservation because CTBC ANA Precious offer is only : available for the reservation made directly to hotel or IHG・ANA Hotels Group : website (of which the reservation can not be considered as one of the : achievements "Set Your Sights" offers) : Would you like your reservation to be just as it is? : ------------------------ : 補充說明 2: : 另外一間飯店也回我了,(第一間是ana千歲;這間是ana釧路) : 一開始回答我不確定,但隨即發了第二封信給我: : We have your booking in advance payment of 10% discount. : Could you understand that you could not change or refund in this booking. : If you will take a free breakfast and if we could apply it, you have to make : a reservation for ANA Card discount of 5% . : If you have any question, would you mind to contact us once again. : Best regards, : 看起來條件是一樣的.... : 但是為了IHG自己的活動,我決定放棄早餐惹 : -------------------- --- : 找了一間飯店寄信過去問, : 先寫結論: : 1.精緻卡(Precious)適用免費早餐 : 2.但如果是訂不可退費方案的不適用.....(表示悲劇) : 僅適用(Best Flexible Rate) : 3.為了早餐加1050円/人值得嗎(我原本訂房是5600円) : 部份內容: : We have confirmed your reservation XXXXXXX which is Advance Purchase Plan. : The policy of this reservation type states that you can not cancel or change it. : However, I would like to offer you the rate that is the most reasonable for you. : Would you tell me what type your CTBC ANA Card is? Is it Precious or Platinum? : -Precious: Free Breakfast and One drink coupon AND 5% off from hotel's : regular rate (Best Flexible Rate) : -Platinum: 5% off from hotel's regular rate (Best Flexible Rate) : These would apply ONLY if your made a reservation with Best Flexible Rate, or : directly email us. Thus, these special offer would not apply if you made a : reservation like Advanced Purchase or IHG Exclusive Plan (those plans are : already discounted and NOT Best Flexible Rate). I'm very sorry it is very : complicated. : If you would like to have breakfast and your CTBC ANA Card is Platinum, this : reservation is the Best rate, and the breakfast charge is going to be 2,100 : yen added to your room charge which is 7,700 yen per night. : If you would like to have breakfast and your CTBC ANA Card is Precious, your : best rate is going to be 6,650 yen per night. If this is your case, please : contact me so I can change this reservation to the best rate with Breakfast : and one drink coupon. 這樣我就感覺有可能是要看飯店厚不厚道了??!! 我是寄信去問札幌holiday inn 同時我訂的房是"預付價 不可退款"方案 以下是問題 I have a CTBC ANA プレシャスカード creditcard so...may I have free breakfast as the link below mentioned about? https://www.ana.co.jp/pr/14_1012/pdf/14-082-1.pdf 然後飯店回覆 yes, you can have free breakfast and welcome drink as well with ANA CTBC precious card. Please present the card to front staff upon arrival. 同時我也問了品川洲際 免房中信ANA精緻有沒有免費早餐? 答案是NO 供大家參考:p -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 210.202.196.65 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/points/M.1424167416.A.CED.html

02/17 18:06, , 1F
品川本來就不太厚道(?)
02/17 18:06, 1F

02/18 09:42, , 2F
品川連RA都不給了,要是有個信用卡就給了...我....
02/18 09:42, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Kun7upj (points)
討論串 (同標題文章)
以下文章回應了本文
完整討論串 (本文為第 9 之 12 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #1Kun7upj (points)