Re: [請益] 推薦

看板poetry作者 (wait)時間14年前 (2010/04/27 16:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串8/16 (看更多)
這首的詞都很直接 但又有點詩的感覺 很可愛 她寫的詞都很貼近生活 不會用很大的字 但意思還是傳達得很好 (重複的詞省略了) 讓你參考 Lights - Jess and Johnny The car will get us there So you don't have to wait We'll drive, not walk, 'Cause I know that you hate The city when it rains But it does it all the time So I'll take you anytime I love your face, your hair Regardless of your mood We learn to talk it over 'til it's smooth It really makes you brave But I do it all the time And I love you 'cause you're mine So, talk to me and make me feel fine I hope you can all the time Forgive me if I'm ever on my knee Kiss me if you're mad at mommy Love me even if I'm a mess Take me as I am; bad or best Johnny loves Jess There are a couple things we don't always agree on What to watch or what we're gonna eat But I'm willing to change For the sake of me and you 'Cause I know you're changing too I try to think of how my life would probably be Without you I would feel so unhappy 'Cause you balance me out You're the minus to my plus When it's just the two of us Jess loves Johnny -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.134.178

04/27 16:15, , 1F
I like the song, just the 2 of us^^
04/27 16:15, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BrfcXi5 (poetry)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1BrfcXi5 (poetry)