[創作] Proposition 3.7. My love for Tu is u …

看板poetry作者 (Tirra lirra...)時間16年前 (2008/05/30 11:30), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
It seems that the only redeeming virtue on this board is to write something of your own. So I'll try my hand in the creation of something that's barely a poem. Here it comes, my first poem, chinese or english. Beware of the novice! ********************************************* ********** Proposition 3.7. My love for Tu is unbounded from above To show that I love you is equivalent to showing that I have given you a piece of my heart by Definition 1.2. By Lemma 2.5, without loss of generality we may assume that each day I give you half of what's left of my heart. Should this proposition be untrue, there exists a day on which I stop sharing my heart with you. But this contradicts the fact that on that day I shall still give you half of what's left of my heart. Unless my heart had started with nothing a statement of total absurdity for the heart I have given you is filled with my longing, my anger, my frustration, my dreams, my paranoia and ugliest shames: it is a nonempty set. And as bonuses, I've also thrown in with my heart my chocolates, my cookies and my closet door. Since the infinite series of many tiny little half hearts converges absolutely to a whole heart in perfection my love for my beloved is only bounded above by my heart and my heart is my everything, my infinity. Quod erat demonstrandum! I imagine when I show you this proof you would get all flushed and said, ``you sweet-mouthed flattering lying fool you can never love me more than I will ever possibly love you.'' Show me your proof. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.187.44.85

05/30 15:32, , 1F
I like the "my chocolates" section.
05/30 15:32, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18FtJbh7 (poetry)
文章代碼(AID): #18FtJbh7 (poetry)