Re: [分享]一部美國女詩人Sylvia的電影即將在台灣 …

看板poetry作者 (浪漫主義者)時間16年前 (2008/04/27 19:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
Plath 的詩 看到的是恨 這種恨盡天下萬物的力量 不敢恭維 但是 Gwendolyn Brooks的詩 我覺得層次更高 這一首 Boy Breaking Glass Gwendolyn Brooks To Marc Crawford From Whom the Commission Whose broken window is a cry of art (success, that winks aware as elegance, as a treasonable faith) is raw: is sonic: is old-eyed premi?re. Our beautiful flaw and terrible ornament. Our barbarous and metal little man. ``I shall create! If not a note, a hole. If not an overture, a desecration.'' Full of pepper and light and Salt and night and cargoes. ``Don't go down the plank if you see there's no extension. Each to his grief, each to his loneliness and fidgety revenge. Nobody knew where I was and now I am no longer there.'' The only sanity is a cup of tea. The music is in minors. Each one other is having different weather. ``It was you, it was you who threw away my name! And this is everything I have for me.'' Who has not Congress, lobster, love, luau, the Regency Room, the Statue of Liberty, runs. A sloppy amalgamation. A mistake. A cliff. A hymn, a snare, and an exceeding sun. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.230.203
文章代碼(AID): #18567pIJ (poetry)
文章代碼(AID): #18567pIJ (poetry)