Re: [創作] Practice S

看板poetry作者 (批兔Sovereign版)時間19年前 (2005/05/07 23:18), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《PowLluimniz (波西米亞)》之銘言: : The only question I have is that if you need : to capitalize the final "s" as in cat"S" (6). I think the capitalized s makes a vivid symbol of a lying cat's sweet tail^^ Like it so much for it gives an impressive image~ If it can be enlengthed with more details of the girl, the sky, the cat, or whatever, then this poem would be better than a merely practice, right? "Sent me silver sandal, sing me no more sadcore, simple love saves you single sinner in this sinking world" If it's like that, then we know that the girl may have got a lover. "Slashed slaves, and all that slaughters under the sky, a sea of skeletones brave to smile" If it's like this, then she might be wondering about some miserables. "Sixteenth sleepless night, slipping slightly to your left side, sluggish and small, feeling like a smashed slope" If it's like that, then she might need a talk? Don't know if I express myself well, sorry~ I just think that your creative poem could be greater if it describes some thoughts more clearly. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.142.155

218.166.84.179 05/08, , 1F
I did not think of it that way: good one. :)
218.166.84.179 05/08, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12VDnQn9 (poetry)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 3 之 3 篇):
創作
文章代碼(AID): #12VDnQn9 (poetry)