Re: [心得] 家庭問題

看板pay_home作者 (人生不要有遺憾)時間10年前 (2013/11/23 01:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TehQO5BXYYA
I'm tired of being what you want me to be. 受夠了當你的玩偶 Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. 毫無信仰,在假面下迷失了自己 Don`t know what you're expecting of me. 我不知道你到底要我怎樣 Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes. 你讓我承受壓力, 步上和你一樣的路途 Every step I take is another mistake to you. 我踩的每一步,對你來說都是錯誤 I've become so numb, I can`t feel you there. 我變得麻木,對你的存在渾然不覺 I`ve become so tired, so much more aware. 我變得好疲累,卻更警覺 I`ve become this, all I want to do. 我已經變成,我所想要的 Is be more like me and be less like you. 更貼近更真實的我, 變得更不像你 Can`t you see that you're smothering me? 你看不出來你就快要悶死我了嗎? Holding too tightly,afraid to lose control. 抱得太緊, 怕失去控制 Cause everything that you thought I would be. 每個你對我的期待 Has Fallen apart, right in front of you. 己經在你面前完全落空 Every step I take is another mistake to you. 我踩的每一步,對你來說都是錯誤 And every second I waste is more than I can take. 而我經不起, 再多浪費一秒鐘 I've become so numb, I can`t feel you there. 我變得麻木,對你的存在渾然不覺 I`ve become so tired, so much more aware. 我變得好疲累,卻更警覺 I`ve become this, all I want to do. 我已經變成,我所想要的 Is be more like me and be less like you. 更貼近更真實的我, 變得更不像你 And I know I may end up failing too. 而我知道, 我最後可能也會失敗 But I know , you were just like me. 但我知道, 你跟我一樣受挫 With someone disappointed in you 在你的靈魂深處 (Repeat) I've become so numb, I can`t feel you there. 我變得麻木,對你的存在渾然不覺 I`ve become so tired, so much more aware. 我變得好疲累,卻更警覺 I`ve become this, all I want to do. 我已經變成,我所想要的 Is be more like me and be less like you. 更貼近更真實的我, 變得更不像你 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.71.170

11/24 01:04, , 1F
唯一能訴說家庭問題的一首歌
11/24 01:04, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1IZusYmh (pay_home)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1IZusYmh (pay_home)