Re: 惠文!!我想請教你耶^^

看板ntcb86ad作者 (new student)時間20年前 (2003/12/11 18:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《siby (夢工廠)》之銘言: : 是關於名牌服裝的問題..... : 我想問說: : 1.像比較中價位的如JOJO..Mango...Asis...Benetton... Dkny : 這些牌子在妳們國外的價格差不多在什麼範圍內??? : 2.妳知道從他們的成本由工廠出貨到大盤中盤零受商的價格會以多少比例加價?? : 還有數量discount的問題~~~~~ : 3.高價位的服飾像Issey Miyake...Burberry...Pleats Please.... : Y's Yohji Yamamoto.....Ralph Lauren....Comme des Garcons這些來自倫敦巴黎 : 的名牌服飾.....價格與台灣賣的差多少?? : 4.我們該怎麼以最便宜的方式取得名牌服飾??是要大量採購還是跟貿易商接洽等等 : 還是外派到國外當地批貨比較好ㄌㄟ???? : 謝謝啦!!!我對這個沒有概念也找不到人問.... : 請你幫個忙囉~~~~ i think, the price of the middle level brand is similar to taiwan here. normally, the retailer own their outlet, it depends on different companies and which policy they choose to entry the market. for the cost part, i have no idea about that. the high standard brand, i don't know the price in taiwan. but, if for personal shopping, go to original place to buy is cheaper than in taiwan because the tax free. in addtion, it's impossible to buy huge quantity in high standard brand because they want to control the quantity of product in the market to show their difference and specialization. i will give you more info later because i'm going to classes now. -- 噗通噗通 我聽到自己心跳的聲音了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 172.187.12.160
文章代碼(AID): #_s4m7Ez (ntcb86ad)
文章代碼(AID): #_s4m7Ez (ntcb86ad)