[臺北] 男 商業英文教學 寫作文件批改編

看板need_student作者 (:))時間1年前 (2022/06/17 23:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
1. 科目: A. 成人英文 商業英文 訓練 B. 英文寫作批改及編輯文件為正式英文文件 2.地點:台北市或線上,寫作文件修改則無地區限制 3.時間:可彈性配合 4.希望待遇:1000/hr,寫作批改或正式英文文件編輯請來信議價。 5.教師性別:男性 6.學經歷:美國人英文母語者,畢業美國頂尖新聞學院,擔任記者與編輯工作超過30年, 對英語寫作用字十分講究。 7.連絡方式:請寄 danbalaban1@gmail.com 8.自介: (原文) Learn to write and speak like a native English speaker! I’ve been an editor and journalist working exclusively in English for more th an 30 years. I’m an expert in proper English usage, both spoken and written. Beware of other English teachers in Taiwan who might teach you bad habits. Lea rn to be fluent in proper English! I also edit essays and all kinds of documents, including articles, dissertatio ns, corporate and government reports and important emails. I will transform yo ur documents into well-written and proper English. My teaching and editing work focuses on advanced Taiwanese English speakers. (翻譯) 學習像母語為英語的人一樣說話和寫作! 我是一名編輯和記者,以母語英文專業工作了30多年。我是英語口語和書面語 的專家。小心台灣其他可能教你不良習慣的英文老師。學會使用流利的英語! 我還編輯論文和各種文件,包括文章,論文,公司和政府報告以及重要的電 子郵件。我會將你的文件編輯成寫得好的英文文件。 我的教學和編輯工作適於進階程度的台灣英語使用者。 *** 有興趣者請聯絡Dan到以下信箱: danbalaban1@gmail.com 謝謝! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.37.209.239 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1655479919.A.8FB.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Yh9vlZx (need_student)
文章代碼(AID): #1Yh9vlZx (need_student)