[臺北] 男 英文會話

看板need_student作者 (深深愛你...)時間15年前 (2009/05/20 09:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/26 (看更多)
1.科目:英文會話(Canadian English Teacher Looking For Students Who Need Private Tutoring) 2.地點:大臺北地區 3.時間:視學生需求彈性安排 4.希望待遇:600/hr 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:碩士 7.連絡方式:peterhwan@gmail or 0975006717 8.自介或經歷: Canadian English Teacher Looking For Students Who Need Private Tutoring PERSONAL INFORMATION: I am an experienced English teacher who has taught many students of all ages over the years and trained students to prepare for iBT TOEFL and IELTS. I have a Master’s degree and a TESOL/TEFL/TESL English teaching certificate (with specialization in Business English) from Oxford Seminars in Canada. Even though I grew up in Canada, I am also able to communicate in Chinese since my parents are from Taiwan. The rates are $600 per hour. Contact me and I will give you your first English lesson FREE OF CHARGE so you can try out my teaching method. I’m very friendly and patient and I believe I can make your English learning experience both fun and productive. EDUCATION: 1) Undergraduate Studies: Queen's University, Ontario, Canada. (Bachelor in Religious Studies with Jewish Studies Minor). Graduated with Distinction. 2) Graduate Studies: Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.A (Masters of Divinity). Graduated with High Honors. WORK EXPERIENCE: 1) English Children Summer Camp Teacher in Taiwan (Summer 2004) 2) English Tutor in Taiwan (Summer of 2006, 2008) 4) Light of the World Christian Fellowship Minister (2007 - 2008) Please contact Peter at peterhwan@gmail or 0975006717 if you are interested. -- Maturity does not come with age, it comes with your ability to accept responsibilities. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.126.34.233
文章代碼(AID): #1A4s2-Qm (need_student)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1A4s2-Qm (need_student)