Re: [情報] 變形金剛 不只是一部電影

看板movie作者 (應援男)時間17年前 (2007/07/02 01:45), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《BrokeBackM (小諾)》之銘言: : As I sat on the plane coming home, replaying the images in my head. : Re-experiencing the whole day again and again, I started to realize exactly : what lay in store. I started to get it. It was a movie based on toys, but : it was more. It was a second coming of childhood. I remembered how Superman : made me believe a man could fly and now, I started to believe that diesels : could transform. I know, it sounds juvenile, but why not? This was my : childhood rushing back. This was memory lane in full THX surround sound. : This was a time capsule reopened in digital widescreen. This was a moment : for me and I only had 2 weeks more to wait. The kid in me started to pace : in his room. 回家的路上,那些畫面在我腦中不停反覆播送,我一次又一次的重溫這一天的體驗 我開始知道電影裡有著什麼,我開始了解:它是個卡通改編的電影沒錯,但它並不僅 止如此,這是童年的第二春,我想起超人是怎麼讓我相信人能飛的,而現在我開始相 信汽車真的能變形,我知道這很幼稚,但有何不可呢?彷彿回到童年一般,THX環繞音 效是我的回憶通道,數位寬螢幕是我的時光膠囊,這是屬於我的時刻,而只要再等兩 個禮拜一切就能實現,而我心中的孩子已經開始在房間裡來回跺步~ : I went the day they were available and bought my tickets for the 8:00 first : showing on Monday, July 2nd. They wait was counting down…but then I ran : into a friend of mine who works in a local comic book store. My transformer : fandom is quite legendary here in town and he asked me if I had my passes : yet? “Passes” What passes?” I inquired. He proceeded to hand me passes : to an advanced screening of Transformers. All of the sudden, my wait had : been cut nearly in half, and the day of reckoning was just around the : corner and the kid in me got dressed and put on his shoes. 在開放購票的那天我就買了7/2號早上八點的電影票,然後持續等待著,誰知道有天 我去找我在漫畫店工作的朋友時(我對變形金剛的狂熱在鎮上相當廣為人知) 他突然問我:"拿到入場證沒?"一時間我還不知道他在說啥,然後他拿了一張入場證 給我,一張首映會的入場證!一瞬間,我的等待時間立刻減少了一大半,而那一天彷彿 就在眼前了,我心中的孩子已經開始盛裝打扮並套上鞋子~ : Cut to yesterday, I woke up with a sense of excitement that I had not felt : since Christmas of 89 when I got my first BMX bike! It was the day. I had : made arrangements with all my family, this was a grand affair. I got there : early to save a place in line. Spend time with my fellow geeks. Show time : was 7, I got there at 1. The line was forming. These are my people, I : thought. I scanned the crowd. 30-something guys wearing transformers shirts : were abundant, but how strange, the line also contained teenagers, small : children, older couples, people of all ages standing together with a sense : of excitement so thick you could feel it in the air. The child in me could : barely be contained. 時間直接跳到昨天,我滿懷著興奮的心情起床(就像89'年的聖誕節我拿到我第一輛越 野腳踏車時一樣),我告知了每個家人,因為這可是一件大事,我一早就到了那裡,排了 個好位置,與我的宅男朋友嗑牙打發時間,首映七點才開始,我卻一點就到了;大家都 乖乖排著隊,"他們都是我的同胞!"這樣想著,我拿出照相手機記錄下這歷史性的鏡頭: 30幾個穿著變形金剛T-shirt的人擠滿畫面,奇怪的是,隊伍中竟然也有青少年人,小孩, 老夫妻,來自各年齡層的人們齊聚在一起,彷彿能在空氣中感受到彼此興奮的心情緊密 的聯結在一起,我心中的孩子幾乎無法再控制自己 : When I got into the theatre, the buzz was overwhelming. It was time. : It was the end of the road. The moment I had been waiting for. It was here. : I was finally here. I sat down and surrounded myself with my family and : friends, people who knew what the wait was like for me, people who had : literally been tortured with every new announcement and development. : It was at that moment that they realized what it meant, what it really : meant, because as I buckled in for the show, they realized that I was no : longer the jaded, cranky 30 year old, no, as I sat back in my seat and : the lights went down and the film rolled, the kid in me could be contained : no longer and leapt out and from that point on, I was 8 years old again : for the rest of the night. 當我進到戲院,到處都充滿了嘁嘁喳喳的爾語聲,時候到了,長久的等待終於來到盡頭, 這就是我夢昧以求的一刻,我環視這坐在我周圍的家人與朋友們,他們每個人都同樣 經歷了我那難熬的等待,以及每次有新消息放出時的折磨,當我坐在首映會的座位上時, 我不再是那個對生活感到厭倦暴燥的30歲成年人,不,當我坐回位置上,然後燈光暗下 來以後,膠卷開始投映在大銀幕上;我心中的孩子開始掙脫控制然後跳了出來,從那一 刻開始,我又變回了那個8歲的孩子 : What can I say about the film…? How can I possibly put into words what : I saw and felt? I am still struggling. I know that sounds ridiculous. I : know it sounds absurd. You may be thinking, “Dude, it’s just a movie!”, : but it wasn’t. It was more, so much more. We all know the plot, the source : of all the Transformers power had ended up on earth and they have all come : to get it, some for Good, some for Evil. Their war, our world, hell it was : on the poster. The film opens up with a breathtaking attack and never lets : up. I have to say that I have never been in a screening that got this many : applause breaks. People cheered throughout this entire film, from beginning : to end. 電影對我來說如何?我怎麼可能把我看到與感受到的化為言語呢?我還在掙扎著,我知道 你可能會覺得這很荒謬與可笑。"醒醒吧!阿宅!那只是部電影!"但它並不是,並不只是這 樣,遠比那還要意義深遠,我們都知道故事的大綱:"賽伯通沒能源了!變形金剛坐太空船 逃出來~逃出來~"他們來到地球尋找能源,有善有惡,他們的戰爭,我們的世界,這些全都 寫在海報上,電影從一次令人窒息的攻擊開始,然後再也沒有停下來過;我必須說我從來 沒在看電影時被這麼多次掌聲打斷過,觀眾從頭到尾都在歡呼著~ : The effects were amazing. The look of the film is beautiful. The pacing is : great. The actors are all very good. It was everything that I wanted and : as I sit here, the film replaying in my head, I wouldn’t even know where : to start. The Robots? The action? The plot? Where do I begin? Answer, : I don’t. The film opens in 3 days and I am sure that if you have read this, : you are a fan and will be going anyway and don’t need me to spoil it for : you. Although, I think that there is no way that my words could do it : justice. This film is incredible, but it also heroic. It is emotional. 特效十分驚奇,畫面很漂亮,敘事節奏十分流暢,演員都表現的很好,這全都是我想要的, 而我就坐在這裡,電影畫面在我腦海裡反覆播送,我仍舊找不到頭緒,機器人?動作場面? 故事的核心?該從哪開始說呢?我想我最終還是想不到,電影再過3天就要上映了,而我相 信你看完這篇以後,你已經成為了一個變形金剛迷並且等不及要去看這部電影,不需要 我在這邊爆雷給你踩;雖然,我不覺得我的文字足以形容電影中的一切,這部電影太棒了, 雖然他也充滿了英雄主義,但這真的是很主觀的事~ : It is about good vs. evil, but it is also about understanding and : sacrifice. It is about explosions, but it is also about connection. : It is filled with action and excitement, but it also filled with love and : respect. 這是關於正邪對決的老戲碼,但同時也描寫理解與犧牲的情操;它充滿了爆破,但也不忘 描寫人與人之間的情感互動;它充滿動作與刺激場景,但同時也滿布著愛與敬意 : Sure, this is a movie where giant alien robots come to earth and blow : stuff up, it is about things that transform, but it is more, it is an : opportunity to be transformed yourself. Transformed to a simpler time : where flames and lips and new concepts weren’t that big of a deal. : It is a chance to be transformed to a time when mouth made sound effects : were enough. A time when my Mom’s broom was the best lightsaber around. : A time when my own imagination was the best special effects studio in : the world. A time when innocents was innovation. 當然,你可以說這是部巨型外星機器人跑到地球到處炸東西的電影,飛機汽車會變形, 但還不止是這樣,這是一個讓你自己轉變的機會,讓你反樸歸真,火燄塗裝,機器人嘴 唇與其他的新東西都沒什麼大不了,回到那用個嘴巴製造音效就足夠,用老媽的掃把 就能當光劍,自己的想像力就是世界最棒的特效工作室...充滿了天真創意的年代 : I know that a lot of you are skeptical. I know that there are people who : want to hate this movie, and you know what, you will. You will find things : to nitpick and complain about. You will see things that you don’t think : look real. You will laugh. You may even leave the theatre pissed off, : but you will be missing the point. It isn’t meant to Best Picture next : year. This film isn’t supposed to be historically accurate, because the : history of this film lives inside the personal experience of every kid : who played with these toys in his backyard. This film is not meant to be : analyzed and cross-examined, it is meant to entertain and amaze. 我知道還多人還在遲疑,我知道有人恨這部電影,你知道嗎?你的確可以找到地方 去嫌棄與抱怨,你會到一些你覺得不真實的東西,你會笑,甚至不屑的提早離場, 但你將會錯過很多東西; 它並不希望成為明年的最佳影片,也不求什麼歷史精確; 因為他就活在你在自家後院玩玩具的個人體驗中,他不想分析或交叉試驗些什麼, 因為它旨在娛樂與驚豔你 : I think that this film will affect us differently. It will be the great : action movie that you are expecting. It will be funny. It will make you : cheer. It may even make you cry, but if you’re lucky, and I feel lucky : today, it will make you believe. I implore all of you to walk into this : film looking through the eyes that you had when you were just a kid. : I did, and I walked out of that theatre in awe. I believed again. : I looked twice at every car on the way home, hoping to see something out : of the ordinary. I looked at every diesel, hoping that I would be the : next one to be chosen. I wanted it to be real, and to the child in me, : it was, and that is all that really matters. 我想這部電影對我們每個人的意義都不同,它是你所能期待最棒的動作片,他很好 笑,他會讓你歡呼,甚至讓你流淚,而如果你夠幸運(我就覺得自己很幸運),他會讓 你相信這是真的,我請求你們以孩提時期的眼光來看這部電影,就像我一樣,而我 最後敬畏的離場,我再次相信這是真的了;回家的路上,我打量著每一台路上的汽車, 想看看其中是否有不尋常的傢伙存在,我看著每輛車,希望我是下一個被選中的人, 我希望那是真的,而對我心中的孩子來說,它本來就是真的,而其他事都不重要了 : So here I am, at home. The show is over and it is late. I am sure that : this is not the review you all expected. Don’t worry, next week we can : all hang out and discuss specifics. We can talk about the fights and the : scenes that made us cheer, but for right now I am exhausted and need to : get some sleep. I wish this same experience for you all. : …and the kid in me drifts to sleep with a big smile on his face. 所以我現在坐在這裡,我的家;戲已經演完而時間也不早了,我相信這不並是你 期望看到的影評,別擔心,下個禮拜我們將會聚在一起,討論著細節;我們可以談談 打鬥畫面與讓我們歡呼的鏡頭,但現在,我累壞了,實在需要好好睡上一覺,我真希 望你們也能有一樣的經驗... 而我心中的孩子,早已帶著心滿意足笑容墜入夢鄉了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.89.57

07/02 01:46, , 1F
翻的真好..
07/02 01:46, 1F

07/02 01:50, , 2F
今天本來想去看,結果華納都沒票了...亙!
07/02 01:50, 2F

07/02 01:54, , 3F
幹 怎麼這麼貼切!
07/02 01:54, 3F
※ 編輯: macrose 來自: 61.231.89.57 (07/02 01:56)

07/02 02:07, , 4F
感謝m大的完整翻譯!!!!
07/02 02:07, 4F

07/02 03:24, , 5F
翻的好好喔,應該把兩位的譯文整合起來,供鄉民拜讀
07/02 03:24, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #16X-WSDX (movie)
文章代碼(AID): #16X-WSDX (movie)