Re: [心得] 足球是起源於中國,但這樣報也太膨風了

看板media-chaos作者 (漸漸陷入)時間18年前 (2006/06/02 16:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
http://0rz.net/351qX Who invented football? Hamburg museum seeks answer Thu Jun 1, 2006 12:04am ET By Iain Rogers HAMBURG, Germany (Reuters) - Who really invented soccer -- Native Americans? South American Indians? Was it Mexicans, Florentines, Chinese, Japanese or Eskimos? As Germany gears up for this month's World Cup, the "Fascination Football" exhibition at the Hamburg Museum of Ethnology seeks the answer to this question by tracing the roots of the modern game back thousands of years. Colorful displays of balls, costumes, footwear and other equipment bring the ancient sports from which modern soccer evolved to life. Visitors can collect 100 different beer mat-sized cards detailing facts about the game as they walk around. "I'm not a football fan but I am just fascinated by the variety, all the different things they have brought together here," said Lucia Niederwestberg, 57, a teacher from Hamburg. "It's nice that I have the chance to find something out about the game other than just watch the matches on television with my brother." The earliest form of soccer is generally thought to be a Chinese game called cuju ("kickball"), created some 4,700 years ago to teach soldiers about cooperation and vigilance. Two teams would do battle on a rectangular pitch and aim to shoot a leather ball through a hole high up on an intricately decorated gate, an example of which can be seen at the exhibition. "Fascination Football" also tells of 6,000-year-old stone balls unearthed in the southwestern United States that are similar to ones used today by Native Americans in two kinds of soccer-like games. 以下省略 這是外電編譯的文章,由路透社的Iain Rogers所撰寫 當然囉,記者自己看到明顯錯誤沒修正也是不應該 還是說足球真的是created some 4,700 years ago? 但年代時期有誤是真的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.250.175.138
文章代碼(AID): #14V_hXbc (media-chaos)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14V_hXbc (media-chaos)