Re: [徵詞] Gregg Alexander - The Truth

看板lyrics作者 (Go for Halos)時間8年前 (2016/01/11 22:20), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《kissfish (蘭居岳)》之銘言: : 精華區似乎沒有這位的目錄 : 美國男歌手、音樂創作人 : 有名的喔 : 最近大概是電影曼哈頓戀習曲裡頭很多歌都是他創作的 : 1998年則是 New Radicals 的主唱 : 再之前則有發過幾張個人專輯 : 還有他寫了許多給大牌歌手唱的 : 我對於他的形容簡略的說就是 西洋版的阿弟仔 XD : 這首 The Truth 超讚的啊 (MV也是) : 但找沒有歌詞 : 謝謝各位 :D The Truth by Gregg Alexander (whisper: You don't wanna know.) Man, I'm such a winner I'm a loser I am a giver and I'm a user I don't follow fashion 'Cause man it's such a drag I got fifty women down my sack, awh! 'Cause the things that make you happy Make me sad And them things you want so bad I already have, have No more lying, this is the truth [Laugh] Damn I hate money But man I'm so rich I'll pay my brother three dollars an hour To dig my burial ditch, ditch I ask the questions But you are the riddle-aw! I am a Jew, a Jew and you're my Hitler! So come on, take me alive! The things that make you happy Make me sad And them things you want so bad I already have, have No more lying, excuse me, this is the truth Oh yeah, whoa! Come on and rock, my baby! It's a funky money You smile like a coward I'm so suicidal I'll kill you with a flower I hate the future You try to look mad, whoa-who! What's her name? I go to church But damn, I think I'm God. Let's play, who! 'Cause the things that make you happy Make me sad And them things you want so bad I already have, have No more lying, A wop-bom a loo-mop, this is the truth [whisper: Let it ring Let it ring all month I've heard it all One little boy's confession] Now do me in-awh! Whoa! Who-who who yeah yeah oh no oh no (Tell me what...) Oh no! Who, oh no, baby! Who! [Here it comes!] [repeat 4 times] [Are you ready?] [repeat 2 times] Here comes the lawsuit, baby! Slow ride, take it easy. Yeah yeah Slow ride, take it easy Whoa! Slow ride, kinda sleazy, oh Slow ride, life goes easy, yeah! Who-woah-who! [Spoken: Sure we all believe in the truth, so you say I'd think you'd prefer a lie so I'll tell you Straight faced that I'm not. (laughs) I ain't that dumb. I can't keep it away.] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.134.16.195 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1452522054.A.AC6.html

01/12 14:30, , 1F
十分感謝! :D
01/12 14:30, 1F

01/12 15:47, , 2F
也感謝板主收錄於精華區 :D
01/12 15:47, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Maxf6h6 (lyrics)
文章代碼(AID): #1Maxf6h6 (lyrics)