Re: [問歌] 汽車廣告(把玫瑰插進槍口)

看板lyrics作者 (aaahhh￾ N￾NNN)時間10年前 (2014/02/14 23:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Knicks ( )》之銘言: : 問一首汽車廣告曲 : 好幾年前的 印象中是福斯汽車 : 只記得有個畫面是女生把一朵玫瑰插進步槍槍管(槍有士兵拿著) : 希望這點線索可以找到 感謝 <(_ _)> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gv_nbLEvxI
《廣告歌曲資料》 歌名:Run With You 詞曲:Frederic Robert Vitani 演唱:Virginie Tran 出版:Koka Media 歌詞: Cold, as you walk everyday, it's the price you will pay but I'm here with you Cold, as I walk by your side, but they won't take your pride, but I'm here with you But someone will take your life, your freedom of speech is a lie Death in a street will be the brand new heat, if I run with you Cold, but I'm sure you will dry all the tears that you've cried, but I'm here with you Cold, our dream has gone away, no more God, no more pray, but I'm here with you But someone will take your life, your freedom of speech is a lie Death in a street will be the brand new heat, if I run with you Cold, got to give it away, these guys don't wanna play, but I'm here with you Cold, for the land of the free, let it go, let it bleed, but I'm here with you But someone has taken our lives, our freedom of speech was a lie Death in a street is a brand new heat, cause I ran with you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.209.149.221
文章代碼(AID): #1I_ZcNbA (lyrics)
文章代碼(AID): #1I_ZcNbA (lyrics)