Re: [問題] 一首英文歌

看板lyrics作者 (mir)時間11年前 (2012/09/29 21:14), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串16/18 (看更多)
※ 引述《blueskysea (阿樺)》之銘言: : 男生唱的,輕快又有點小復古 : 歌詞很枝微末節 我也不確定我有沒有聽錯>"< : 副歌大致上是 : i know i know i'm so into you : you let me feeling you : 之類的XD : 然後 : 歌曲的c段 : 有出現 we all have different situation 之類的 : 很好聽XD : 希望有大大可以幫我解答~ : 謝謝m(_ _)m Brahim - So Into You You see I met the soul to my mate On a clear sunny day I know right then, we would be together oooh yeah As we procede, to emerge our dreams, We got, this love thing, Down on luck oh yeah Come on now Cause I'm, I'm so into you You've got me feeling good You've put be in this groove I know, I know, I'm so into you, I'm so into you Yeah yeah You see I wished Upon every star That you would land in my arms One day At time We would touch the sky Hey baby And every season may have changed This lovin' feeling Would stay the same Untill The end, End of time Oh yeah, oh yeah Cause I'm, I'm so into you You've got me feeling good You've put be in this groove I know, I know, I know I'm so into you, I'm so into you yeah, I'm so into you If I know we all have, different situations oh I know that love is just One giant emotion but it's worth living for When the rain is poring down You feel so oooh I'm so into you You've got me feeling good You've put be in this groove I know, I know, I know, I know I'm so into you, Oh, oh babe ooh, Cause I'm, I'm so into you You've got me feeling good You've put be in this groove I know, I know, I know I'm so into you, oh babe Cause I'm, I'm so into you You've got me feeling good You've put be in this groove I know, I know I'm so into you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.98.243

09/30 13:34, , 1F
這首超好聽!!!!!!!大感恩~~~~~~!!
09/30 13:34, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1GPlH0pC (lyrics)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1GPlH0pC (lyrics)