[求譜] 艾薇兒-Tik Tok

看板guitar作者 (巧)時間13年前 (2011/03/22 16:52), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwC4AG3uBU&feature=related
艾薇兒_Tik Tok (原唱:Ke$ha) Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy Grab my glasses, Im out the door-Im gonna hit this city Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back   I'm talking pedicure on our toes Trying on all our clothes Boys blowing up our phones Drop-topping playing our favorite CDs Pulling up to the parties Trying to get a little bit tipsy   Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up Tonight I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock on the clock But the party don't stop no   Ain't got a care in world but got plenty of beer Ain't got no money in my pocket but I'm already here And now the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger   I'm talking about everybody getting crunk Boys tryin' to touch my junk Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk drunk   Now now we go until they kick us out Or the police shut us down Police shut us down down Po-po shut us down   Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up Tonight I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock on the clock But the party don't stop no   You build me up You break me down My heart it pounds Yeah you got me  With my hands up You got me now You got that sound Yeah you got me   You build me up You break me down My heart it pounds Yeah you got me   With my hands up Put your hands up Put your hands up   And now the party don't start 'til I walk in   Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up Tonight I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock on the clock But the party don't stop no   Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up Tonight I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock on the clock But the party don't stop no 先感謝版上強大的鄉民了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.252.194.75

03/22 16:55, , 1F
推艾薇兒!超愛他的版本XD
03/22 16:55, 1F

03/22 20:10, , 2F
好聽~~~~~~
03/22 20:10, 2F

03/22 23:06, , 3F
超好聽啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/22 23:06, 3F

03/23 00:46, , 4F
!!!!!!!!!!!
03/23 00:46, 4F