[求譜] Janice Vidal - Morning

看板guitar作者 (喔是喔)時間14年前 (2010/05/08 22:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
影音在此: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Iy_mGazsA
歌詞以及歌手: Janice Vidal - Morning When I hear the birds start singing I wanna see you Hoo, hoo, do do do do do... When I see the leaves start fallin I wanna see you The only thing I'll do Don't you know Is to rush and run to you When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ooh.. The only thing I'll do Is gonna dream of you Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel's wings Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin' in spring (You know every morning) When I hear the birds start singing I wanna see you Ooh.. The only thing I'll do Is to rush and run to you When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ooh.. The only thing I'll do Is gonna dream of you I found my angel in my life I cannot see why I cannot see why We can't be in love till we die Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel's wings Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin' in spring One day we'll spread our wings You and me da, you and me da... Spread our wings do..do...do.... Wannabe wannabe wanna I wanna be,be your lover I'll run to you...ooh... 麻煩大大了m(_ _)m 這首歌聽起來背景很簡單 不過小女子功力沒有那麼深抓不出非常好的譜 還在修行當中.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.110.21.211 [部份違規或廣告推文已被系統自動刪除] [部份違規或廣告推文已被系統自動刪除]
文章代碼(AID): #1BvNXd15 (guitar)
文章代碼(AID): #1BvNXd15 (guitar)