[LE] Mandarin <-> English

看板foreigner作者 ( )時間9年前 (2014/10/10 19:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
Hello everyone, I am a girl and I live in Taipei. Basically, I can speak English but not very fluently because of the lack of practicing. Since I have to communicate with foreign customers very often on my job, I want to find someone to practice English, especially orally, with me. I have an idea that, every time when we meet, we could play a scenario, such as negotiating, meeting etc. that any situations I might encounter in the business world. In this case, we don’t need to prepare any textbooks but just set up a topic. On the other hand, if you want to enhance your Mandarin speaking, of course, I would be very happy to help you, and if you like, I can show you around the Taipei city some times. If you are interested in exchanging language with me and have any better ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the mailbox of PTT. I am looking forward to meeting you soon. By the way, one of my friends might join us sometimes. She speaks Russian and Japanese and I speak also French. : ) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.230.217.63 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/foreigner/M.1412940835.A.A65.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KDyGZfb (foreigner)
文章代碼(AID): #1KDyGZfb (foreigner)