Re: [閒聊] 沒看過黑人的朋友

看板foreigner作者 (Okayma.)時間18年前 (2006/04/28 21:49), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串14/14 (看更多)
對於你的想法我非常同意 雖然我一直在台灣沒有機會認識什麼黑人朋友 但因為音樂的緣故使我產生極大的興趣開始去了解有關他們的文化 不只是台灣人對黑人 很多人總是對跟自己不同種族的人有先入為主的刻板印象 就像身邊一些對黑人文化不了解的人 認為黑人只會運動,沒大腦 以為他們成天只會唱沒內容沒水準的饒舌音樂 見面就是yo what's up 有濃厚體臭等等之類... 我覺得這跟媒體所傳播出的形象也有關吧 其實 有些好的黑人音樂創作者 他們所寫的歌詞內容是很有深度的 甚至作家 例如得諾貝爾文學獎的黑人女作家toni morrison 其文學造詣和作品內容的深度 都是受到文壇所肯定的 有點離題... 我想說的是 我們不應該以種族分優劣 每個種族都有 好人壞人 聰明的人 笨的人 況且每個人的起跑點不同 國家 文化 經濟 習俗 等種種外在的環境影響因素又很多 進而影響各種族特有的形象與特色 所以 膚色只是一個表面象徵罷了 ※ 引述《pennyismine (Daytona Beach~~)》之銘言: : I accidentally found this board and these discussions. Although I don急 usually post articles, I feel like saying something this time. Sorry for typing in English蔠I currently live in the US now and KKman doesn急 let me type in Chinese, so if you don急 ha: ve patience to read English蔠just skip it. : First of all, I have to say that blk people I know are all Americans : and most of them go to the same school with me. : They may be athletes or rappers : (one is from football team and the other is from the track team; : two of them are making their own rap music), : but most of blk people I know are just regular students. : I party with them, drink with them, dance with them, : have dinners with them, or just chill with them. : They are far from what Taiwanese people think in Taiwan. : They are nice and hilarious. They are also gentle and sweet. : They don't stink at all. : You may say that it becuz they use cologne... : about this, I really don't know how to explain. : What I try to say is that : they do not necessarily smellier than white people or Asians. : Now I study at Purdue University in Indiana State, : here I have all kinds of friends. : I hang out with Asian people, white people and also black students. : This is not a coincidence because : basically people here still tend to stick with people within their own race. : When I was a lil girl, : I had heard about all kinds of stereotypes about black people. : My family used to tell me that : black people were stinky, violent, and less intelligent, : but they have never meant any black people before. : So when I was a lil kid, I had bad impressions about black people. : One day (when I was 11), I accidentally saw Penny Hardaway on ESPN. : Before that, I had no clue about NBA or English. : But somewhat I was attracted by him : and I started to be a super basketball fan. : Since then, I have learned a lot about the black culture, : hip hop culture and African Americans. : I like to go to clubs and to dance with my friend, : thus I have an opportunity to get to know some blk students at my school : (My white friends are usually from my department : and Asian friends are from Taiwanese student organizations). : Purdue has a lot of foreign students, : but it is not that diverse in terms of races within American students. : I chill with different people and : they have asked me all kinds of questions : concerning stereotypes about Asian. : I do not like it when I hear people talking about Asians, : and at the same time, I don't like it when : I hear my Asian friends talking bad about black people too. : Basically they (my American friends) think that : most Asians are nerdy, boring and rich. : And Asians don't have moves (don't know how to dance) : and stick with Asian people only. : This may apply to some people, but definitely not me nor most of Asians. : I get offended when people talk about Asians : when they actually have no clue. : At the same time, I get offended when people talk about other races too. : I can't control how people think but I have to say that : being more open-minded will not hurt you : or make you less intelligible or respectable. : Sorry for any possible spelling and grammar errors. : Though writing so loing, : I still think that I didn't really express what I exactly wanted to say. : but I guess that's about it. Thanks for reading. : ※ 引述《newclive (路人甲 ￾   ￾)》之銘言: : : 在台大的黑人 大部分是非洲來的 其實黑人是從非洲來的很多 : : 不過穿著真的看不太出來 : : 我有跟黑人同層樓住過一年 但不是同一間 : : 其實大部分的人我覺得不是看不起黑人 應該說大部分的人都不太敢跟他們聊天 : : 我那層有個打扮像KG 聽我室友韓國人說他人很好 : : 不過看起來兇不敢跟他說話 就我所知 敢跟他們說話得沒幾個 : : 不過老實說 要跟黑人住 真的要習慣他們的體味 同一層樓還可以接受 : : 要同間真的要能夠習慣... -- She's the one I always count on, one that wouldn't leave me One that's in the city always written in graffiti One that keeps me company, when I'm all alone She's my heart, my mind, my spirit and my bones http://www.wretch.cc/user/supamici -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.34.235.43

04/29 00:07, , 1F
唉,可是我還是越來越討厭韓國人
04/29 00:07, 1F

04/29 01:21, , 2F
推,可是我也是越來越討厭韓國人 OTZ|||
04/29 01:21, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14KXrZhj (foreigner)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14KXrZhj (foreigner)