Re: [問題]what should I know?

看板foreigner作者 (尋找一個深刻又簡單的人)時間19年前 (2005/05/12 18:32), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串5/14 (看更多)
Wow.... I had LE experiences with male too.(I am a woman) According to my experience,not all of them who just wanna look for a pretty girl to have some fun. Maybe in order to get laid if they are lucky enough. However if you know what excately you want,just do it!! Then you will learn and see.... You will get more what you cannot image brfore! You are the only one can control your life! Good luck!! ※ 引述《ViviSEA (布拉提斯拉瓦)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《usdd (usdd)》之銘言: : : it's my first time to have a language exchange with a foreigner, but it's a he, and i'm a girl.... what should I notice? thanks a lot : I just want to say you must be careful. According to my experience : before, my lg exchange partner kiss me when we first met, but he told me : that's because we feel connected each other. : He think both of us like each other. : Well,I have to admit I kind of like him since we just met at first time. : But, Im blind at that time, even I know his aim is not just want to do lg : exchange, I still keep meeting him. Well, I should end with him right away : after we first met, but I just can't do that. At that time, emotion overcame : sensibility. Probably it's because I feel lonely and need someone : to accompany me. : Well, it's history already. And, it's a long story. Actually,not long, : but complicated. We just broke off one week ago. And we know each other : around one month only. -- ~~shelly~~ http://www.wretch.cc/album/shellyhsu -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.249.28

218.167.151.70 05/12, , 1F
是怎樣?大家現在流行落英文??
218.167.151.70 05/12, 1F

210.58.42.23 05/12, , 2F
看不太懂,是說不是所有的男生都想找美眉?
210.58.42.23 05/12, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #12Wp2kO6 (foreigner)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #12Wp2kO6 (foreigner)