Re: [請益] 有Julie Thompson的Something To You的 …

看板electronic作者 (little tiger)時間14年前 (2010/09/02 04:06), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Shine you've never been sure you'd fly or you'd fall you kept to yourself while wanting it all faced your failure on your own if you don't prepare for the best then you're only cheating yourself don't look down it's just a little higher don't let no one steal your fire and hold on reach out you can do it if you try see it feel it don't give up there's always time coverd distance shows the end is just in sight now let me see your shine you've never been sure you've been here before stop putting it down stop selling it out there's nothing certain set in stone don't face your failres on your own now let me see you shine let me see you shine 專輯裡面也不能錯過這首Shine! 也是按照CD內頁把歌詞打出來... 另外這首歌曲也將成為第三支單曲 下面連結可以聽見重新編曲後的Shine (個人較愛原版) http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackHoleRecordings#p/a/u/2/7bg-JJ5IZ1A -- Julie Thompson's highly successful album "Feeling For Corners", produced by Andy Duguid, marked her definite breakthrough as an acclaimed singer. "Shine" is the third single release taken from the album and represents everything Julie stands for. Heartfelt lyrics, and angelic multi track singing, carried by a tight electronic backing track. It is the perfect synergy for a deep trance set and many of the DJs, even if they're mainly focussing on a more progressive performance, will be able to work with it. The remixes for "Shine" all turn the original version in brand new, state of the art dance versions and were, amongst others, delivered by JPL & George Hales and Raphael Frost. Julie Thompson proves that vocal electronic dance music is still going strong, so let her light "Shine" on your dance floor! DOP: Thomas Buelens Directed by Nicolas Vantomme Produced by Courage, Belgium. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.50.169

09/02 09:39, , 1F
認真推!
09/02 09:39, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CVh9JQK (electronic)
文章代碼(AID): #1CVh9JQK (electronic)