Re: [問題] 尋問一首歌的歌詞

看板danceforever作者 (請叫我批批)時間16年前 (2008/05/05 23:59), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
噗 剛剛託人找到了 我順便貼上 :D Title: You Artist: Audition You're the only one All I need Is you here with me Someone to depend on when the rain falls down All I know Is the way I feel Whenever you're around me All the darkness turns to day What'd you do to me? You're the one and only treasure in my life A feelin' I can't hide from you when you're the only one You're the one and only Pleasure in my life A feelin' that goes on and on When you're the only one All my thoughts They just run away Move a little closer Now we breathe as one Take my hand Let's fly away To another place and time Let the world just fade away What'd you do to me? You're the one and only Treasure in my life A feelin' I can't hide from you When you're the only one You're the one and only Pleasure in my life A feelin' that goes on and on When you're the only one What'd you do to me? You made me feel so alive A feeling deep inside What'd you do to me? You're the one and only Treasure in my life A feelin' I can't hide from you when you're the only one You're the one and only Pleasure in my life A feelin' that goes on and on You're the one and only Treasure in my life A feelin' I can't hide from you when you're the only one You're the one and only Pleasure in my life A feelin' that goes on and on When you're the only one You're the only one 音樂我相簿裡有 XDD -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lovepink0529 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.88.212

05/06 11:08, , 1F
可傳給我音樂檔嗎? 拜託^^
05/06 11:08, 1F

05/11 10:42, , 2F
我有音樂檔@@不過P2P應該載的到~要怎麼
05/11 10:42, 2F

05/11 10:43, , 3F
給你呢?
05/11 10:43, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #187oxks8 (danceforever)
文章代碼(AID): #187oxks8 (danceforever)