Re: [心得] 完全被反田恭平圈粉了

看板clmusic作者 ( =|piano>+|physics>)時間2年前 (2021/10/21 17:59), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 2年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: Interview link in Japanese -> https://youtu.be/8r8KEARHvGw
有人附了完整的翻譯 Ken 1 小時前 (已編輯) (translation) I really can't believe it. I can't say much as I still don't feel it is real because I haven't received a certificate or medal yet. I spent the last six years scrutinizing my repertoire. I started building my body two years ago and have been thinking about everything, hairstyle for one. Fortunately, I received the best compliment "Chopinist." I strategized so you could remember me as a hairstyle or a samurai. You can learn my name later. It was the moment when all the plans came to fruition. How the moment of a person's dream comes true is different for each person. It could be a moment or it could be 5 seconds. Since I was 12 years old I had a strong desire to play with the orchestra on the stage in a competition rather than a concert. My dream came true, and it lasted for 40 minutes. To be honest, I didn’t think about the prize. I was really happy when I was able to go to the final round. Four years ago, on the anniversary of Chopin's death on October 17, I took Chopin's concerto lesson for the first time from my professor. I really didn't know Chopin 101. Chopin is popular in Japan, and the Chopin Competition is also very popular. But I didn't know how to play Chopin. There are too many recordings and many people play them in various ways. I started my formal piano lesson at the age of 12 and played my favorite waltz and mazurkas, but I wanted to know the true Chopin so I went to Warsaw four years ago to study. That kind of thing flashed back at that moment, and I could only say "thank you" to the professor. There is a big time difference between Japan and Poland, so I would like to thank everyone who supported me in the middle of the night. We live in an era where you can easily access SNS. The number of my followers has grown rapidly. Once I tweet, retweets won’t stop as if I’m a celebrity. I could understand where I am today with the help of your support. I received a lot of really encouraging comments. To be honest, during the competition, I couldn't stand the pressure just after the first round, and I nearly wanted to text my professor about withdrawing. The last three months have been really long. The big waves of emotions were really fierce, but I thought that as a musician, I would need to face one composer like this once in a lifetime. Whether you take the competition or not, you would regret it, the wall to overcome is tall, and if you win, there will be another challenge. I have to think about my own time allocation and concert allocation to protect myself from now on. After all, I was born in Japan, so I would like to return to Japan regularly for concerts. As I said on the local radio, I am grateful that there is my professor, family, friends, and other people who support me. Thank you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.237.123.161 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/clmusic/M.1634810384.A.1CF.html

10/21 18:13, 2年前 , 1F
真的完全被反田圈粉
10/21 18:13, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1XSJeG7F (clmusic)
文章代碼(AID): #1XSJeG7F (clmusic)