Re: [問題] May I ask a Virus and OS question

看板b885060xx作者 (BiDraogon)時間20年前 (2004/03/21 16:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
I am not sure what your point is. The computer virus is just a program with several behaviors: 1. It may do some kinda damage to your software (OS included) 2. It may try to propogate itself 3. It may hide itself before the right time to strike 4. ... (of course, you can provide more ~) That is, it depends much on your working environment, like OS, applications. I don't think the file system is the gap to prevent viruses from infecting cross-platforms. As you know, contemporary virus take use of internet protocols to enhance the propogating ability and it's nearly hard to stop it if there is some problem in that protocol or the client on that protocol. Anyway, no one can gaurantee that there is no likely hole or weakness for unix-like os, microsoft os or even other os. For that floopy issue, the virus will infect cross-platforms if both OSs have mechanisms to execute parts of binary data/code of data in that floopy and both mechanisms have security issues. That means, it will happen one day when there is a guy discovering this secretary. If you are that guy, please tell us first that we can survive from that terrible thing ;) PS. I am not an expert to OS and virus. Just be curious to give you an opnion. ※ 引述《sorryChen (陳揚和)》之銘言: : Is it possible to infect computer virus from different OS PC. : For example, from windows to linux. : I guess no, since there file format are diffrent. : Is that right? : But if this OS share his disk from internet with other : windows client to write in ? : Is it possible that the share disk or folder is full of windows virus? : If the folder is full of windows virus, is it possible for it to : crash the linux system or so? : But how if the server is not linux but DOS? -- 龍龍 什麼是聰明? 只不過是一個愚笨的人不斷地重覆著以前的記憶罷了! 什麼是愚笨? 只不過是一個自作聰明的人不斷的想著如何比別人聰明罷了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.140.126 ※ 編輯: DickG 來自: 218.168.140.126 (03/21 09:01)
文章代碼(AID): #10NLQO_N (b885060xx)
文章代碼(AID): #10NLQO_N (b885060xx)