燕姿在EMI留言囉

看板Yanzi作者 (你今天YANZI了嗎)時間17年前 (2007/09/04 23:21), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
How's it going little ones? I reckon someone would come right up to my doorstep to chomp my head off if I should postpone this posting any further. I have been remiss, and am terribly guilty AND apologetic. WELL. Since the last message, I have been to Africa, Paris and Prague. I am looking forward to a relaxing trip to Shanghai, Hongkong or possibly Tokyo. During the times when I had 'disappeared from the face of mortal earth', I have been painting miniatures, playing tennis, doing yoga, earning some money, eating ba chor mee at Vivo city (Singapore), reading Agatha Christie, packing my room and watching ratty movies. Things I have been procrastinating include, updating you guys, repairing my scratched car and calling the bosses. My brain however, has been actively...er...active. Experience have shown that ideas pop in and out when there is time to breath. I believe it's called oxygenating the brain cells. So please, do not for a minute think that I would go away and never come back (ala Jeff Buckley), I still have unfinished business. ok, gotta go. yz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.192.174

09/05 20:00, , 1F
We believe soon you will come back and bring something
09/05 20:00, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16tNVl8a (Yanzi)
文章代碼(AID): #16tNVl8a (Yanzi)