[情報]ROSA 歌詞

看板X-Japan作者 (ak)時間15年前 (2009/05/05 05:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
這次去日本,其實我5/1號有去看GOEMON, 只可惜附贈特典的ROSA cd在我看晚上7點的場次已經贈送完畢了, 無耐之下,只好藉著網拍的CD背面圖把歌詞給抄了下來。 看完之後,在跑幕後名單的過程聽了這首歌, 真的覺得YO大這一首歌的詞寫得好貼切電影。 我覺得這首歌把結局之後,把對主角的思念給描寫了出來。 嗯~詳細內容就不貼在這邊了 唄:ケイティ(Katie Fitzgerald) Word/Music:YOSHIKI Perform:VIOLET UK Feeling the wind blowing from the sea Caressing my skin with its breath To trace my memories carved in the sand I'd be crawling at the bottom of the oceam Kiss me softly in the daydream Love's undressing the sky of suicide-blue Embrace its beauty lost in the stream The stream of the clouds still blinding my eyes Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses, spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes I still see your smile. I feel so lonely without your love I bury myself in the sea of the dark side When I become the wind,I'll fly across the sky And whisper the scream Into the seam between two worlds The one we breathe and the one we dream When the love turns into ashes Will it survive with all its senses Or will it die before its life ever lives Still feeling the earth beneath my feet Letting the world suck my soul I feel so dirty to believe in Believe in myself and a phantom of the new sky Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses,spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes But I still see your smile -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.112.222 ※ 編輯: akujiki 來自: 118.167.112.222 (05/05 05:28)
文章代碼(AID): #19_rjUKU (X-Japan)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19_rjUKU (X-Japan)