Re: [小威] 法網第三輪

看板Williams作者 (VStarr)時間15年前 (2009/05/31 22:16), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串5/13 (看更多)
Q. It was a bit of a controversy there with her touching the ball. Can you just talk about what happened with the ball? I guess you thought it touched her. 在場上關於他有沒有碰到球有點爭議 你可以談談這一球發生什麼事嗎? 我想你認為這球碰到他了 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I didn't think the ball touched her. The ball did touch her 100% on her arm. The rules of tennis is when the ball hits your body, then it's out of play. You lose a point automatically. So the ball hit her body, and therefore, she should have lost the point instead of cheating. 我不只是認為這球"碰"到他而已 這球百分之百打到他的手臂 網球的規則是 如果球打到你的身體 這球就結束了 你輸了這分 所以這一球打到他的身體 他應該要丟掉這分 但是他選擇了欺騙 Q. Do you think that she knew she had hit it? Was there no way she couldn't know she didn't hit it? 你認為他知道他的身體碰到球嗎? 有沒有可能他根本就不知道他碰到了球? SERENA WILLIAMS: I hit that ball rather hard. She knew that ball hit her. 我這球打得很用力 他肯定知道這球打到他了 Q. Did you use the word "cheating"? She cheated you on the point? 你剛剛用了"欺騙"這個詞嗎? 他欺騙了你? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, what would you use? 換作是你你會用什麼詞? Q. You were on the court. 你當時就在場上 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, what would you use? 好吧 不然你會怎麼形容? Q. You should have had the point? 所以你覺得你應該拿到那分? SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah. And it was clearly my point, and it was like, no way. I would never do that. I've never done that. I've never sunk low, and I would never do that to anyone on this tour and I never have. I've always been a really clean player and a good player, and it doesn't take that to win. 這一分很清楚是我的得分 當判給他的時候 我心想"噢不 我絕對不會作出這種事" 我從來沒這樣對所有選手過 我也不會這樣做 我一直都是一個清清白白的選手 我不會用這種手段贏球 Q. Did you think about escalating it to the referee? Why didn't you do that? 你有想過跟主審爭辯嗎? 為什麼你沒有這麼作? SERENA WILLIAMS: I looked back at one of the tournament supervisors. I thought, should I talk -- it seems something like this happens to me a lot, so I'm thinking,should I talk to her about it or should I just let it go? You know, I felt like I was going to win no matter what. I just decided just to let it go, because I didn't know. I thought at that point that's when I would have loved to challenge. 我回頭看了其中一個賽事官員 我當時想我該不該去講.. 這種事情常常發生在我身上 所以我應該跟他說 還是算了? 但我覺得不管怎樣我還是會贏 我決定讓這件事情過去 因為我想我願意挑戰這件事 Q. So why didn't you ask the chair umpire to ask Maria, Did that ball hit off your forearm and go back across the net? 為什麼你不要求主審去問他這球是不是打到你的手之後才過網的? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I did. I said, Did you ask her? He said, Well, she's saying that it didn't happen. I looked at her dead in the eye. I said, Why? Just be honest if the ball hit you or not. I mean, Hello. It totally hit her. She was just like -- she wouldn't even look at me. She looked down, and I just have no respect for anybody who can't play a professional game and just bereally professional out here. Because that's all I've ever been was be extremely professional to anyone I've ever played. 我有 我問了你有沒有問他 他告訴我"他說沒這回事" 我瞪了他一眼 我說"到底為什麼?" 為什麼不乾脆一點說說這球到底有沒有打到你 我的意思是 噢拜託 這球明明就打到他了 他那時候根本沒有看我 他低著頭 我對任何沒有辦法用職業態度比賽的選手一點尊敬都沒有 因為我一直都用最高的職業精神對待任何一個對手 Q. Hence the comment "she better not come to net again"? 那關於那句"他最好不要再到網前"的話呢? SERENA WILLIAMS: You guys heard that? (Laughter.) 你們有聽到嗎?(大笑) Q. Sure did. 當然有 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, you know, I am from Compton, so, you know... 好吧 你知道 我是從康普頓來的 (康普頓是充滿黑道貧民區) -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.116

06/01 00:03, , 1F
最好不要再到網前XD 小威總是那麼可愛
06/01 00:03, 1F

06/01 00:05, , 2F
小威根本就是黑道阿(竊笑)
06/01 00:05, 2F

06/01 00:13, , 3F
為什麼姊姊這麼溫和 妹妹卻這麼拉蒂法皇后 太妙了啦
06/01 00:13, 3F

06/01 03:10, , 4F
小威那句好殺 哈哈
06/01 03:10, 4F