Re: [情報] Barry

看板Will_n_Grace作者 (I Love Tennis)時間19年前 (2004/11/14 20:43), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《gianni (giovanni80 ￾  ￾ I》之銘言: : Hi, 我從第一季就開始看了, : 我這裡只能用dial up,學校光纖又是1MB1MB的算錢, : 用Kazaa抓一集的錢夠我去買一季的DVD : 所以只能等電視慢慢撥. : 這個禮拜NZ才撥到了Barry的第三集. (第五季...) : 前一陣子從網路上看到的新聞, : 編劇說因為如果Will有個固定的男朋友,這個影集就寫不下去了, : 所以很有可能是到了最後一季才會有個固定的出來.也就是說現在第七季的那個也會吹掉. : 網路上有人幫Barry(不是Dan Futterman,是專門只有Barry這個角色)搞了個網站, : Advocate雜誌上的照片全部都有scan下去. : http://www.geocities.com/barry_listing/index.html : 用no frame setting會比較好, frame設計的很差. : enjoy. I think that of three Will's boyfriends, Michael has the best looking. Vince and Will just don't have the chemistry. Besides, although the script tries to make Vince gayer, I just feel it weird. Hope he won't last too long. ^_^. I really like the episode that Will resent about Michael for leaving him for another guy in three(?)month. You can compare the end section with 703's end section. You can really feel that the script goes worse and worse. On the other hand, many gay life problem has been discussed in this series, so I guess I can't blame the writer for nothing left in this sit-com. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.68.77

203.173.227.235 11/15, , 1F
sorry, Michael from which season?
203.173.227.235 11/15, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #11brC9Ny (Will_n_Grace)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
情報
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
情報
情報
文章代碼(AID): #11brC9Ny (Will_n_Grace)