Re: 戴子說Anyone Else But You是世界上最棒的情歌 …

看板WWR作者 (Before Sunset)時間16年前 (2008/06/06 02:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/10 (看更多)
※ 引述《skycreeper (Before Sunset)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Mansun (Mansun)》之銘言: : : 戴子說Anyone Else But You是世界上最棒的情歌,那這首怎麼辦: : : http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2CCFFGEPB0 : : Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan / : : Something To Believe : Anyone Else But You在這個moment還是勝出了 : Juno之所以會那麼深得我心 : 大概是因為她遇到這種事情 : 還可以這麼酷炫的處理 : 這樣我都覺得我碰到的困難根本不算什麼 : 世上好情歌很多 : 例如很久以前的團Ash : 收錄在1977的專輯裡面的Oh Yeah : 還有還有 : Pavement的Here : Explosions in ths sky的Your Hand in Mine : Bread的If : Broken Social Scene的Lover's Spit.Anthems For A Seventeen-Year-Old Girl : Mojave 3的In Love With a View : Yo La Tengo的很多首 : Pela的Your Desert's not a Desert at all : .......很多很多 : 但是呢 : Anyone Else But You啊 : 很像兩個人互相愛了很久又沒有成功的戀情 : 好誘人 先來聽聽Ash / Oh Yeah http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=s3WLaOdHi94 Oh Yeah she was taking me over Oh Yeah it was the start of the summer On warm June evenings She would come to my house Still in her school skirt And her summer blouse Talking too long as the night came on It was the best time of my life Her bee stung lips, Kisses sweeter than wine The things she whispered With breathless sighs The summer air was soft and warm Her eyes were making silent demands And as her hair came undone in my hands Oh Yeah she was taking me over Oh Yeah it was the start of the summer Driving her home after midnight I felt so good everything was alright Her thoughts seemed so lost in the night sky I remember everything I don't know why these things ever end I sometimes wish it was that summer again I still see her in my sleep And hear the sighing of the summer wind Still I don't regret one thing Oh Yeah she was taking me over Oh Yeah it was the start of the summer It felt just like it was the start of forever Oh Yeah it was the start of the summer 青春期的情歌! 所以我都還是忍不住的訂Ash的專輯到小白兔! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.201.94
文章代碼(AID): #18I2pIPv (WWR)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 4 之 10 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #18I2pIPv (WWR)