[檢舉] notice.刻意發送不實信件造成恐慌

看板Violation作者 (阿膜)時間12年前 (2012/02/28 00:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
(檢舉水球或信件違規,應將證據由個人信箱直接轉錄至本看板,並不得為任何編輯。 並請變更其標題與檢舉文一致。違反規定者得駁回之。詳情請見置底文檢舉規範。 另,檢舉點歌違規請附上日期。) * * * * ~ * * ** ˙οξ∵ 。﹒ ╰┘ ╭═╮╮╭╮╭═╮╭═╮╭═╮╭═╮╮ ╮╭╬╯╰╦╮╭═╮╮═╮ ∴ ★ ˙· ║ ║╠╯ ║ ║╰═╮╠═╝║ ║ ║ ║ ║ ║ ║║ ║ 。∴ ║═╯╰ ╰═╯╰═╯╰═╯╰═╯╰═╰ ╰╯╰╩═╰═╯╰ ╰ ┌╮ ο ☆ * * * * ~ * *~ ψCAMILLECHOU ξ**~ * * ~ * ˙ ∴ξ   ╭═════════════════════════════════╮ ψ 檢 舉 人︰AMOHAHA ψ 被檢舉人︰notice. ψ 檢舉事由︰寄恐嚇信件 ψ 檢舉說明︰信裡都是英文,說我都沒繳錢之類的根本沒在這邊購物哪來的繳費阿! 而且我根本沒去過英國!!!! ψ 所附證據︰證據發表方式請詳實閱讀置底板規 ※ 引述《notice@worldbankgroups.net ("World Bank"<notice@worldbankgroups.net)》之銘言: : Hello, : I must let you in on the real facts about your delayed payment. I am the secretary to the foreign debt department of the World Bank Group office in London UK, I am very much aware of the ordeal you are passing through in order to actualize your long delayed payment. : Not long after the World Bank completed the acquisition process of all pending payments, I discovered that my boss connived with some top officials to divert funds already approved to settle lottery winners, international contractors and inheritances. : The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund while my boss deliberately delay your payment and continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven急 noticed all this while. : Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the WB financial consultants here in the UK or in USA with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now, : Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to contact the World Bank payment centers in UK or USA to facilitate the release of your payment. : Yours truly, : Ms.Tracy Sanson : World Bank Group London Uk. ╰═════════════════════════════════╯ *上述資訊請填載明確,秉實詳述,充分真實,否則不予受理。* -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.50.191
文章代碼(AID): #1FIwwfLy (Violation)
文章代碼(AID): #1FIwwfLy (Violation)