Re: [爆料] 果然是阿宅

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (美食文章設定目標1000篇)時間13年前 (2010/11/09 23:46), 編輯推噓-1(233)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《royshine (shame...)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/39cmx52 : Deron Williams: Addicted to 'Call of Duty' : Deron Williams could care less about his character in "NBA 2K11." You won't : find him playing "Halo," "Madden," or "Red Dead Redemption" either. : "I actually don't play any new video games except 'Call of Duty,'" Williams : tells me. "I'm addicted to 'Call of Duty.' It's the only game I need." : 蝶龍對別的游戲都無感,包括他在2K11里的角色,他只愛COD(使命召喚) : Make that the only franchise the Jazz superstar plays, as Williams says he's : been playing COD nonstop since the beginning and is eagerly anticipating th : e release of the latest in the series, "Call of Duty: Black Ops" on Nov.9 : "The online play is the best," Williams explains. "I'm a guns blazing type of : guy when I play online. I'm not very good with the sniper rifle, so I don' : t even mess with those. : "在線PK酷斃了,我火力超猛的。不過我不擅長狙擊步槍,所以我也不用" : "And now that 'Black Ops' is going to be in 3-D, that's crazy. Technology is : getting so good, and I have my 3-D TV already, so I can't wait to play. : Every 'Call of Duty' game just seems to get so much better, so I'm excited to : check out the new maps and new weapons." : "最新的CoD有3D版本的,我已經買好3D電視,迫不及待的準備玩了。" : And as Williams breaks it down, he's not the only one on the Jazz who spends : late nights online shooting it out in virtual warfare. : "We're all hooked," Williams says of his teammates. "We come home from road : games and we get in at two in the morning and can't go to sleep, so we all g : o online and play 'Call of Duty' and talk crap. We've played until like five : in the morning before."As for who on the Jazz is the best gamer, Williams i : s quick to respond. : 沉迷游戲的阿爵不只蝶龍一只。"我們很超愛,從客場回家的路上我們都玩到 : 兩點還沒去睡覺。我們邊飆垃圾話邊在線上玩COD,超爽的勒,玩到五點!" : "I am," he says with a laugh. "Everyone thinks they're good, but Paul (Mills : ap) always runs up from behind people and slices them, so he gets on my nerves." : When Williams isn't playing "Call of Duty," you'll probably find him on his : iPad playing old school Nintendo games. "I still play 'Mike Tyson's Punch-Ou : t!!,' 'Super Mario Bros.,' 'Double Dragon,' 'Double Dribble,' and 'Tecmo Sup : er Bowl,'" he says, adding that the Steelers are his "TSB" team of choice. : 蝶龍的iPad里也都是早先的任天堂游戲 : "The only other new game I want to play is 'NBA Jam because that's old schoo : l,'" says Williams. "The new games just have too much going on. I've always : liked 'Jam' because it's simple. I'm waiting on the 360 version, though. My : kids play Wii and I'll play bowling with them, but I never play the Wii by : myself. I'm just not into that." : When it comes to the Xbox 360, though, the Jazz bring their systems : everywhere they go. : Adds Williams: "We've hooked it up in hotel rooms, we've even brought a TV : on the plane and hooked it up so we can play 'Call of Duty.' I've been trying : to figure out a way to play online over the hotel Wi-Fi, but we can't figur : e it out, and I've asked the biggest game-heads I know. Hopefully we can fig : ure it out before 'Black Ops' comes out. I pre-ordered mine last year. I can : 't wait. When I finally bring that game home -- the kids go to sleep around : nine, my wife goes to sleep around ten -- then I'll pop it in and be on for : at least four hours or more. It all depends on whether or not we have a game : the next day." : 阿爵們還在飛機上準備了電視機來玩COD.說到蝶龍,他的孩子九點睡覺,他老婆十點睡覺 : ,接下來他起碼玩四小時游戲,至于多晚就取決于明天是否有比賽了 終於找到今年他表現不好的原因了 她自己都打臉了 假設 明天沒有比賽 她說 起碼至少玩4小時 那就是早上2點睡覺 如果 有比賽 他可能就玩到三點或是更晚(?) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.217.110

11/10 00:24, , 1F
胖子:太久沒練實力會下降 所以我盡量保持每天都有玩
11/10 00:24, 1F

11/10 00:49, , 2F
不過四小時.. 教皇真的最好給他的360設個家長鎖...
11/10 00:49, 2F

11/10 00:58, , 3F
樓上說的對.....><
11/10 00:58, 3F

11/10 01:53, , 4F
教皇當面把他機子摔了才有魄力
11/10 01:53, 4F