Re: Bryans Cap Standout Season With Tennis Mas …

看板US_Army作者 (火燒百花台)時間20年前 (2003/11/17 02:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 FRA_hotties 看板] 作者: Escude (火燒百花台) 看板: FRA_hotties 標題: Re: Bryans Cap Standout Season With Tennis Mas … 時間: Mon Nov 17 02:59:01 2003 補上後來追加的訪問: Bob Bryan said: "Well, this one's just so sweet because it's the end of the year. You know, we finished No. 1. And this just kind of puts a cap, you know, proves to everyone that we were the No. 1 team this year. The best eight teams in the world were here. I think the players on the tour have the most respect for a team that can go in here and win with the best eight teams… Now we can really just go party it up, have fun, enjoy our new house. It's a perfect ending to a great year." Mike Bryan said: "It's really hard to dominate in doubles. I mean, when we walk out there, every team's tough. It's almost a coin flip. You get broken once in a match and that could be it. I think we're just more consistent 'cause we worked on our weaknesses. Bob's worked on his return, I worked on my serve. This is our fifth year on the tour. We've gotten progressively better every year. Went from 60 to Top 20 to Top 10. Now we're No. 1.” Santoro said: "I think it was a great final. We had a couple of chances, we didn't take them. In this kind of match, when two teams are very close, you're not gonna have like 10 chances during the match. You will have one and you have to make it. But we didn't. So we lost the match. But it was a good fight. "We won't change anything for next year except trying to win a couple of finals. But the schedule will be the same. We have two goals during the year, the French Open and the Olympics. So we'll try our best in these two events and try also our best in the other three Grand Slam and why not the Masters Cup again?" Llodra said: "It was a great year for us. We started with the Grand Slam in the Australian Open. And after, we play not so many tournaments together, only 13 tournaments with this one.” -- ┌───┬───┬───┬───┬───┬───┐ │███ ███ ███ █ █ ██◣ ███│ │█▇▇ █▇▇ █ █ █ █ █ █▇▇│ │█▇▇ ▇▇█ ███ ███ ██◤ █▇▇│ ╰───┴───┴───┴───┴───┴───╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.70.206.23 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.70.206.23
文章代碼(AID): #_jyaHlP (US_Army)
文章代碼(AID): #_jyaHlP (US_Army)