Re: [發問] PCDVD到底有跟PTT系列哪些結盟?

看板TribalWars作者 (天阿)時間17年前 (2006/10/22 23:31), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《Chuckj (一整個悶)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《kiritugu (今日の俺は、限界がない)》之銘言: : : 剛剛我們看了一下 ppt 系列的只有pptc56 有把我們列上去, : : 其他的都沒有在PTT同盟的列單上 : : 這些本來是前duke fipper對PTT連絡的 : : 現在他不玩了,我們都不清楚 : : 還是這只是我們一廂情願?! : : AOS-2態度越來越強硬 : : 搞不懂,收個牆頭草也爽?! : hi : 其實遇到這種事情溝通一下就沒問題了 : 每個AoS的分盟都知道PTT是Sister Tribe : 因此只要是有PTT字樣的 基本上就沒有問題 : 然而你應該知道 : Tribalwars最麻煩的就是政治, 外交, 與溝通 : 就我所認識的AoS-2 duke並非不講理的人 : 我怕是否一開始就口氣太衝 : 而導致之後的溝通不良?? : 雖然我明天就要從軍樂了 : 但實際上從我星期一把帳號交給外國人以後 : 我依然天天在在版上看文章 : 問題是 : 我從來沒有感覺到PCDVD是PTT盟之一 : 也不知道PCDVD在哪個大陸 : 不太確定PCDVD有哪些人 : 如果連PTT上我都感覺不到PCDVD的存在 : 你怎麼可能在更複雜的Tribalwars政治生態中 : 讓別人知道PCDVD是PTT的一份子? : 我會建議你好好的跟每個PTT的duke在遊戲中聯絡 : 不是每個人都有義務幫PCDVD宣傳廣告 : 我相信好口氣與好態度會比較讓人接受喔! : 當然 : 在遊戲中如果想跟外國人打好關係 : 這個更是當然~ : 假裝也要假裝的很隨和! : "不清楚"就要"問" : 在得到答案之前 : 隨便下的結論只會讓事情更複雜 : 我知道我很愛說教 : 你聽不聽都行 : 但是我真的覺得你在Tribalwars裡面學會到做人的技巧 : 你到社會上一樣很吃香 : 就看你怎麼取決了~ : P.S : 大家掰掰 : 以後我只能週休來看文章了~ 我想我們跟對方談話的語氣可是一點都不衝,委婉的說了一長串道理,倒是對方 很簡潔的用相當強硬的語氣來回覆了我們。 以下是PCDVD duke n2193434 與AOS-2 duke信件的內容 我個人認為是相當用心的要讓對方知道我們的計畫,也沒有任何嗆人的意味 這是從頭到尾的信件內容,請由下往上看, Subject Re(3): Our attacks on your new member 'Xalben' Sender bertusk Recipient n2193434 Sent Oct 22,2006 15:03 ok you tack his village it mine war whis us n2193434 wrote: --> As i've said, there is no way back. We will not stop our plan to takeover Xalben's village. If your member needs help in the K74 area, i am sure we will be much more helpful than just one player, especially, consider that he has record in betray his tribe when in trouble. Please reconsider the benfits. Best Regards, bertusk wrote: --> I have som members in k74 and i need more members in k74 for make my tribes position stronge in k74 so i have aske som members to joing to my tribe and one of them is Xalben and i need one good and active member in k74 so i need his help. If you wanna move your tribe in k72 you can invite som member in k74. and we can be Allies whis your tribe if you stop attack him. n2193434 wrote: --> Hi, I am one of the Duke from PCDVD tribe. Recently, we have planned an counter attack on ESK tribe, for which your new member 'Xalben' was one of their members. This attack is not only to expand our control in the area, but also is part of our strategy to move some of our members so we are close together to avoid potential treats. We have already wipeout the defence of 'Xalben' before he ask you join your tribe. There is really no reason for us to stop, especially, one of our member has alread sent his troop and a nobleman to takeover the village. There is no way back. Thus, i would like to kindly ask you to reconsider your decision in accepting 'Xalben' to be a member of your tribe. If there is any difficulties, i.e. his is a really close friend of yours, please let me know. In additional to this, we (PCDVD), was originated from PCDVD forum based in Taiwan and i am sure you must have heard of this. We already have an alliance agreement with pttc56 tribe, and I would like to ask if you are interested in forming an alliance or NAP, so we can help each other. Best regards -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.25.95.153

10/22 23:44, , 1F
我覺得順序有亂掉................
10/22 23:44, 1F

10/22 23:51, , 2F
這要由下往上看的.....>.<
10/22 23:51, 2F

10/23 00:38, , 3F
AOS-2 的duke 好像沒什麼邏輯 ..
10/23 00:38, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #15Euw-Nk (TribalWars)
文章代碼(AID): #15Euw-Nk (TribalWars)