Re: [報告] PTT的立場

看板TribalWars作者 (So say we all.)時間17年前 (2006/09/26 17:43), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
Greeting sir: my English is very poor, and I will use Chinese to type this declare. I hope someone can transfer it to Eng. and post it on forum of tribalwars. Greetings, I am sleepycat, the duke of WC4PTT tribe, one of the people who plotted for this war. Since English is not my native language, and I had never registered on the forum, hence I ask SOMEONE to be my spokesperson. 各位好,我是WC4PTT的Duke, sleepycat, 策劃此次戰爭的人之ㄧ。英文不是我的母語, 且並未在tribalwars的froum上註冊,因此我請人代我發言。 About three weeks ago, members of PTT were plundered by FTR and 4 villages were taken away meanwhile, and two fellows of PTT tribes leave this game owing to this reason. We had tried complaining to the dukes of FTR2, however, their answers are made by means of continuous attacks and malicious reply. 約三週前,PTT tribe的會員被FTR取走了四個村莊,有兩個同伴因此離開這個遊戲, 為此我們曾向FTR2的DUKE提出抗議,可是得到的卻是持續的攻擊與不令人欣賞的回應。 All sister tribes develop freely, protect themselves, get along with allies and NAPs, are some basic principles of PTT tribes. However, since fellows of PTT tribes are invaded by FTR without proper reason, the only option we can choose is to protect ourselves and stop the vicious attacks from FTR. PTT的幾個原則:各姐妹會自由發展、自我保護、與跟ALLY、NAP和諧相處。既然PTT的 成員們受到侵略,我們只好嘗試保護自己並停止FTR的攻擊。 --------- 我把上面又做了一些修正 --------- Two weeks ago I asked for members opinion about whether to fight against the largest tribe in W2, FTR. The majority voted yes. 兩週前我發了問卷給許多PTT的成員,詢問是否決定反抗W2最大的tribe, FTR。得到的 回應有26票贊成攻擊,6票反對,剩下的沒回應。 Therefore we started to prepare to fight FTR, we have no interest in expanding, we just want to keep our members from being attacked. We like Simcity more than brainless invasion, but we must survive first. 為此我們著手準備抵抗FTR,我們並不想擴張自己的勢力,我們只是希望防止會員遭受 持續攻擊。我們喜愛simcity更勝於無腦的侵略,前提是我們可以生存在這世界上。 (註: 這句話會讀起來很像是"我們"在做無腦的侵略,是這意思嗎?@@) There's rumors saying leaders of PTT will leave after this war, for me it is correct. What kind of ambition will a half-retiring leader has? FTR doesn't need to worry, PTT is not fighting ranks, but to protect itself. 有流言指出一些PTT的領導者將離開這遊戲在這場戰爭之後,針對我而言這是正確的, 試問一個即將引退的領導者會有多大的野心?請FTR放心,PTT並不想跟你們爭奪名次, 他只是想保護自己而已。 As for many attacks against some members of other tribes, that is because he was already a farm of PTT, I believe no one want to recruit members that just join to avoid being attacked. 至於有許多工會的成員遭受PTT的攻擊,那是因為他加入貴公會前已是PTT的農田, 相信沒有人會希望新成員的加入只是為了躲避攻擊。 Finally I want to thank all tribes in this war including FTR and ME, we know you won't stop your attacks but please stop insulting PTT, we are not as bad as you think. 最後,感謝參與這場戰爭的所有tribe,包括FTR與ME,我們知道你們不可能停止你們 的攻擊,但我希望你們別再毀謗PTT了,PTT並未像妳們想像的如此糟糕。 Sincerely, Sleepycat PS. Personally thanks to duke of ME, who lied and insulted me just to let me know how much ME wants to have war with PTT. Although you once told me you are only after one particular member. 附註:私人感謝欺騙我與辱罵我的ME會長,因為你讓我了解到ME是如此的堅定與PTT 開戰,雖然在之前您曾對我說ME只想攻擊PTT的其中一個成員。 誠摯的,睡貓。 (移往前 PS應該在署名後) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.71.246

09/26 17:11,
歡迎修正
09/26 17:11
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.232.113

09/26 17:37,
很棒....謝謝喔....抱歉我英文不好怕寫出來笑掉人家大牙
09/26 17:37

09/26 17:38,
翻譯版怎麼把tribe名省掉了? @@
09/26 17:38
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.79.244.63

09/26 18:14, , 1F