[雜問] 關於個人聲明稿的中翻英拙作,請大家給予

看板Translation作者 (長舌婦)時間10年前 (2013/12/07 20:43), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
以下是我個人日前看到藝人受到不公平待遇翻譯出來的拙作,好久 沒寫英文寫作了,感覺好生疏,不妙的感覺,還請大家幫忙看看 哪裡可以再改善, 謝謝大家:) 我是郭子乾,我在韓國五星級RAMADA飯店被早就損壞的熱水壼燙傷事件,被韓國法院判 決我是:「郭子乾自己燙傷自己大腿然後砸毀電熱水瓶來誣陷飯店」這樣的判決嚴重污 辱我本人!我有人證有物證!卻還敗訴?這樣的判決顛倒是非,真的太不公平了 I am Taiwan's entertainer named TZU-KAN KUO, the incident that is about I was burn by a boiler broken early in Korea's five star RAMADA hotel was judged to end up in that I was mean to burn my thighs and then broken the boiler to frame up the hotel. This judgment humiliated myself seriously! I have the human testimony and material evidence! But I still lost the lawsuit-The lawsuit that was settled with this kind of result distorted the truth and is exactly too unfair! 飯店本來就該在上一個客人離開後,然後飯店人員檢查清楚設備是否安全正常?才能讓下 一個客人入住!但是這家RAMADA韓國五星級飯店沒有檢查,最後還推給我們說我使 用不當!?韓國法院居然採信這種說法! It went without saying that the hotel staffs should check clear if the equipments were safe and regular after last guest leaving so that they could let the next guest check in! But this Korea's five star RAMADA hotel had not examined those equipments and eventually shirked the responsible to us to plead that the cause of a ccident was that I used those improperly. Unexpectedly, the court of Korea adopted the kind of saying! 接下來除了為自己的不幸,爭取及捍衛國人在韓國的旅遊品質,我準備上訴第二次.. 但如果二次上訴再敗訴的話,是否就代表著台灣人只要去韓國不管是旅遊、工作,萬一 發生意外或傷害,都是台灣人自己造成的,都是台灣人要誣陷韓國人!? 韓國人是不需要負責也不會賠償的!? 我絕對沒有要操弄族群,我簡單說:「我現在只想要這家韓國國五星級RAMADA飯店出來 為他們的疏失向我誠意道歉跟負責!」 Following I prepare to appeal for second time except for my unfortunate happening but also for striving and protecting our people's the tourism quality in Korea. But in case I appeal twice and lose the lawsuit again; will this result mean that so long as Taiwanese go to Korea, despite traveling or working, occurring accidents or harm by any possibility; the reason that causes those consequence should impute to Taiwanese ourselves and those happenings intend that Taiwanese want to frame up Koreans!? Koreans need not to be responsible for those consequence and won't make compensation! I never think manipulating the issue about ethic groups; I simply say " Now I just want the Korea five star RAMADA hotel coming to face their mistake to be responsible and apologize for me sincerely! 所以希望我的好友們幫忙上「郭子乾的官方臉書專頁」: https://www.facebook.com/pages/郭子乾的官方臉書專頁 /234837349905309?ref=ts&fref=ts幫我留言、按讚及分享出去.. So I hope my dear friends giving a hand to visit the TZU-KAN KUO's official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/郭子乾的官方臉書專頁 /234837349905309?ref=ts&fref=ts leaving message, hit "like" and share this information. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 49.216.32.177

12/07 21:01, , 1F
他的名字應該是郭子ㄑㄧㄢˊ,不是郭子ㄍㄢ
12/07 21:01, 1F

12/07 22:59, , 2F
XDDDDDDDDDD
12/07 22:59, 2F

12/11 19:22, , 3F
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
12/11 19:22, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1IenVUhM (Translation)