Re: [外電] Practice Report - July 6 | First Day O

看板Timberwolves作者 (告別季後賽...)時間9年前 (2015/07/08 01:19), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《jerod (KG4MVP)》之銘言: 心情鬱卒來翻一下, 第一次, 別太用力... : Practice Report - July 6 | First Day Of Summer League Practice : http://goo.gl/XOBAVx 內有影片 夏季聯盟第一天的練習報告 連結只有LaVine帥照一張跟小桑談話... : For the last few weeks, the talk was all about who will be on the court for : the Minnesota Timberwolves. Who will be the No. 1 pick? Will the Wolves trade : into the first round? How many players on the team can legally get into a bar? : Those questions have been answer (well, maybe not the last one) and finally, : the Wolves are back on the court. Not for the regular season. It’s only : Summer League, but for a team with as much young talent as the Wolves have, : Summer League is pretty important. 幾週前, 大家都在討論陣容問題. 狀元要選誰? 會不會有交易? 陣容最後會有誰? 現在選完也交易完了, 狼群們終於要回到球場上. 雖然只是夏季聯盟, 但對於由年輕的天份組成的灰狼來說很重要! : The Wolves announced the roster on Monday morning, headlined by rookies : Karl-Anthony Towns and Tyus Jones. Also on the team will be Zach LaVine, : Adreian Payne and Lorenzo Brown. 本週一, 由狀元及MOP為首的夏季聯盟陣容公佈了. 同時我們也能看到LaVine, Payne及Brown一展身手. : The team will be coached by assistant coach Ryan Saunders. For Saunders, it’ : s a fantastic opportunity, but like everyone else (talking to the media for : the first time in a while), he said all the right things. 助理教練小桑將會帶領灰狼夏季聯盟. 這是小桑的表現自己的好機會, 可惜首次面對媒體不夠搶眼, 沒讓人印象深刻. : “It’s about the team,” Saunders said about any personal goals he had. “… : This is all about the team. Getting these guys better and getting these guys : comfortable.” "我只在乎這個團隊, 如何使球員更好, 讓球員打起來爽" 小桑說. : With four first-round picks on the Summer League squad, the Wolves will : probably be considered favorites during Summer League and while a : championship in Vegas would be a confidence for the team, the main focus will : be to get the players familiarized with the NBA pace, rules and their new : teammates. 灰狼此次有四個首輪球員會在夏季聯盟亮相, 當然會受到大家關注. 奪冠當然能增加小狼們信心, 但主要還是讓小狼熟悉NBA, 包含節奏, 規則跟新隊友. 也就是假摔, 要飯跟傳炸彈. : “Definitely the three seconds in the lane, both offensively and defensively, : ” Jones said on adjustments he needs to make at the NBA level. “It’s just : smaller gaps, smaller windows. You’ve got to be quicker. You’ve got to make : decisions quicker; things like that. Everything is amped up a notch." 要注意哪些事項來適應NBA水平? MOP Jones說:"無疑是攻防兩端的籃下三秒" "會面對更狹小的空間與視野" "思考與動作都要更快; 任何東西都提高了一個檔次" : While Summer League has never been considered the most competitive 10 days in : the world, it is an opportunity for future teammates to gel with each other, : such as Jones and LaVine or Towns and Payne. While Towns and Jones will be : the first to tell you that they have plenty of chemistry off the court, : chemistry on the court isn’t as easy sometimes. 大家都知道夏季聯盟強度不強, 但無疑是新隊友們一起合作的好機會. 像是Jones與LaVine的後場, 或是Towns配Payne的前場. 就算Towns跟Jones場外已經是好碰友, 但他們都知道球場上碰出好的化學反應並不簡單. : We got a lot of great stuff today at practice. We’ll save some of it for : features. Here are a few quick hits from today’s practice: : State Of The Art Facility : You’re probably sick of hearing it by now, but it doesn’t change anything. : The Wolves have a top-notch practice facility and the players have taken : notice. 今天練習中激出許多火花, 小狼們會讓他們繼續延續. 關於練習有幾個點值得一提: --練習館場棒透了! 你以後可能會聽到不想聽, 但他確實是事實. 小狼們都體認到這裏擁有最頂尖的練習設施. : “I think we have the best facility in the NBA, so this is crazy,” LaVine : said. “We have a movie theater over there. For people who know me, they know : I love movies. I’m going to be spending a lot of time over there. Go shoot : and then going to the movie theater.” LaVine說:"我想這是全NBA最棒的館場, 潮爽der!" "這裏竟然有電影院, 大家都知道我愛看片, 以後練習完我就來看!" : “I’m going to be here anytime eight to 12.” : By eight we are thinking LaVine meant 8 a.m., and by 12, we think he meant : midnight. Four hours isn’t really that impressive... "我會從8點待到12點." 應該不是早上八點到中午12點, 那會讓人覺得不夠持久... : Welcome To The House Of Payne : Well, that is if Adreian Payne had a house. He said he’s in the process from : moving from Atlanta (where he was traded from) to Minneapolis. : “I haven’t found a place out here yet because the market I crazy out here,” : Payne said. “I’ve been doing a little bit of everything. Moving, unpacking : …. Hoping I can find a place out here in town.” --歡迎來Payne家玩 當然, 前提是Payne在這裡有家了... 他還忙著從老東家亞特蘭大搬到明尼蘇達. "我還沒找到住的地方, 因為這邊的房市讓我瘋狂"(這邊不確定?) "我做了很多雜事, 行李搬來搬去... 希望能在市中心找到住所." Payne如此說道. : Pekovic’s Status : Big man Nikola Pekovic was at The Courts at Mayo Clinic Square rehabbing : after his right ankle surgery that he underwent in April. It’s probably too : early to tell where he’s at and whether or not he’ll be 100 percent before : Training Camp. --Peko近況更新 大白熊在四月右腳踝動手術後, 就在診所裡復健. 訓練營前也無法確認他能不能康復或還在不在灰狼. -------------- 有錯誤請幫忙指正, 謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.224.143.105 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Timberwolves/M.1436289570.A.D94.html

07/08 02:06, , 1F
07/08 02:06, 1F

07/08 07:18, , 2F
推!!
07/08 07:18, 2F

07/08 07:55, , 3F
07/08 07:55, 3F

07/08 09:59, , 4F
感謝推
07/08 09:59, 4F

07/08 11:47, , 5F
推!