Re: [外電] David Kahn discusses Jefferson trade …

看板Timberwolves作者 (Lynch)時間14年前 (2010/07/14 13:14), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
快速翻譯,板主可以幫上色嗎(倒) ※ 引述《wisdom8002 (Blood、Sweat、Tears。)》之銘言: : David Kahn discusses Jefferson trade, says Wolves aren't done dealing 標題: Khan跟記者討論Al交易案,並且說灰狼還沒有要在交易市場停手 : The Timberwolves officially announced the acquisition of two first-round : draft picks and center Kosta Koufos from the Utah Jazz for Al Jefferson on : Tuesday night. 灰狼昭告天下從爵爵那邊拿到兩個第一輪+Kosta Koufos : Wolves' general manager David Kahn spoke to reporters via conference call, : and he praised Jefferson's professionalism while also adding, "We're only : about halfway through this exercise." Kahn跟記者有一個電話訪問,然後他稱讚Al的專業素養,並且說"我們目前只運作到一半" : Here are highlights from the Kahn conference call: 電話訪問的高光 : General opening statement regarding trade: 對於交易案的大致想法 : I'm happy that we were able to find a trade that met our needs and met : (Jefferson's) needs, and put him on a winning ballclub. Beyond a winning : ballclub, the Utah Jazz is one of the classiest, most stable organizations in : our sport. I thought if it worked out for both of us, it would be wonderful : if Al could wind up in a place like that. 我很高興我們可以找到可以滿足我們和Al的需求的球隊交易,這樣可以把Al放在一個 可以贏球的球隊(編按:好心酸 冏)更甚者,爵爵在NBA裡是一個很classy, 很穩定的球團,我認為交易案的成行對兩方都好,而且Al去那個地方,最他來說很棒 : I felt, as the summer went on, that this was the right time for us to get the : floor moving now. And I think Al came to the same conclusion independently. : He could see the trajectory of our team was at least a couple years away from : being a winning team, ant that would have been two more years of a lot of : pain for him, after several years beforehand. 隨著這個夏天的進展,我認為現在是時候砍掉重練了 我想Al也自己得到了這個結論,他看得出來球隊的生長曲線, 也知道我們距離五成勝率(註)還有幾年,對他來說,他知道如果待在這裡, 他大概還要忍受我們爛好幾年,而且我們之前已經爛了好幾年.... 註: 通常Winning Team泛指有Winning Season的球隊,winning season代表勝多輸少 故直接翻五成勝率,請見諒 : Why trade Jefferson now, rather than during last season or during this : upcoming season? 問:為什麼一定要在這個時間點交易,而不是上一季,或是下個球季中間 (打蛇隨棍上?) : During the season (last year) he clearly had some trouble recovering from : this ACL and playing the way he played two years ago. But if he were in the : free agent market in effect, his value would rise. Some teams would just need : to have him. Over the last week, teams intensified their efforts to acquire : him. 上一季他很明顯的在克服他的ACL手術之後遇到困難, 而且他已經沒辦法打像他兩年前打得一樣了,但是如果我們等到他進入FA, 他的價碼一定會變高,有些球隊就是那麼想得到他 過去一個禮拜,很多球隊已經提高了他們的報價 : I thought two first rounders, even the protected ones, was probably the high : point. And with Kevin Love and Michael Beasley on the team, there wouldn't : have been as much playing time for everybody to showcase Al, even if we : wanted to opt for that route. I just felt the time was right. It was : important to me that we receive picks and not take back any players that : would compromise our ability to continue to add talent to the ballclub. 我個人認為兩個第一輪,甚至是受保護的,已經差不多是高點了, 我們又有Love跟Delonte West(XD) 就算我們真的不賣,我們也沒有辦法火力展示Al 我覺得時機成熟了,我覺得對我來說,最重要的事情是我們要拿到選秀權, 而且不要拿到那種鳥蛋球員會球隊戰力變弱的(編按:應該很難) 而且我們要繼續的搜刮Talent : Can you discuss the protections on the two first-round picks? 問:可以透露一下這兩個首輪籤的保護嗎? : I don't know if we're allowed to, first of all. I think that the protections : were fair. I believe that we could end up with both picks next year... I'd be : very surprised if we don't have both picks in our hands within the next few : years. 抱歉,無可奉告,但是我相信這很公平, 而且照爵爵的戰力看來,明年應該就可以用了 (編按:真不知道該哭還是該笑= =) : Did Jefferson ever request a trade, as others have written? 問:Al到底有沒有主動要求交易? : I think we both independently came to the same conclusion. I had a meeting : with his agent in New York in mid-May, and I expected to say to the agent, 'I : think the time is right to think about doing this.' As I said, I think we : independently came to the same conclusion, and I think that always makes it : easy. 我想我們各自達成了一樣的共識,我在五月中的時候跟他的經紀人在紐約吃了個飯 我跟他的經紀人說"時候差不多了"(抖眉) 就像我說的,我想我們各自達成了一樣的共識,我認為這樣把事情簡單化很好 : I think Al's at a point in his career that he wants to experience what it's : like to win. I don't have any problems with that. I completely understand : where he was coming from. 我想Al的生涯已經走到了他想要知道贏球是什麼感覺的階段了, 我對於這個沒有任何感到冒犯的,我可以理解他為什麼會這樣想 : How many other teams were in the running at the end? 問:最後到底有幾隊在追求Al : There were two other teams at the end that really had sincere interest and : were very motivated. I thought we took the deal that was best for us. 有另外兩隊,我想我們選了最好的包裹 : What about the makeup of the roster? Do you need a veteran? 問:那球隊本身現在要往什麼方向走?要不要一個老將? : I think experience really matters, of course, I would never discount that. I : think that we have though in the young kids we have on the team, everybody I : think is a good person. And we talked last night about some of Michael's : issues that he had a year ago, but all indications are that Michael is : growing. I'm not saying grown, but growing. I'd love to have a couple : veterans on the team, there's no queston about it. : The right thing for us to do now is to kind of continue talking, continue : exploring how we can make the ballclub better. 我認為經驗很重要,我不會不同意, 我覺得我們已經養了夠多小朋友,這些小朋友都是乖小孩 雖然我們昨天晚上講到Delonte West去年的問題但是所有的跡象看起來,他在成長 我沒有說他已經變成大人了,但是他有進步 我當然很希望球隊會有幾個老將,沒有疑問 現在最重要的是要繼續去談球員加盟,讓我們能變得更好 : What about the cap flexibility you now have? 問:薪資運作空間的部份...? : The flexibility is enormous. Not just now, but as I envision what we do later : this summer. We're only about halfway through this exercise. I think we may : be able to accomplish these goals without adding too much to our salary : structure. 超大,不只是現在,我認為這個暑假我們都有很大的空間操作 我們目前只有完成大概一半,我覺得在不讓薪資暴漲的情況之下 我們今年有機會達到預期的目標 : If there's an opportunity for us to acquire another player that helps us, : acquire picks, just be really opportunistic... A lot of that goes behind what : went into this trade and why we chose to do it this summer. 看到縫就是要鑽,無論是拿到好球員,還是選秀權,就是因為這樣,我們才決定 這個夏天交易Al : Are you saving the cap space for trades or free agents? 問:現在是要追求某個大咖FA還是交易所以省錢嗎? : I think we will look at anything and everything. It could be a little bit of : both. 我們現在就是什麼都在看,可能會是兩個都有吧 : Luke Ridnour is rumored to be close to signing. Can you comment? 問:阿所以要不要簽Ridnour? : We had Luke in for a visit. I thought it went well... but I have nothing to : report on the matter. 他暑假有來玩一下,但是不跟你講勒(ㄌㄩㄝ) : http://tinyurl.com/32mkw7c : --- : 還沒詳看 : 和Kahn的專訪,大部分是談Al的交易 : 徵求翻譯! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.84.102.84

07/14 18:10, , 1F
專業推~~~~~~~~~~~~~
07/14 18:10, 1F

07/14 20:59, , 2F
所以就是要省錢+玩選秀 不想變強就是了
07/14 20:59, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CFKVBoh (Timberwolves)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1CFKVBoh (Timberwolves)