[外電] McCants' progress steps up a notch

看板Timberwolves作者 (胖子)時間17年前 (2007/02/10 14:01), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《jerod (KG4MVP)》之銘言: : http://www.startribune.com/511/story/990928.html : It was the kind of game the Timberwolves, as a group, needed --a blowout : victory of a struggling team, a chance to get back some footing after a : four-game losing streak. 這就是灰狼所需要的"團隊比賽"-- 對於一個掙扎中的隊伍 這是一場很棒的勝利 也是在他們四連敗後重現的一個機會 : But the Wolves' 121-93 victory over Golden State on Wednesday was even more : important for one player: Rashad McCants. : The near-certainly of the victory allowed coach Randy Wittman to play McCants : more than 10 minutes, enough time for McCants to show what he can do while at : the same time learn how far he still has to go. 但這場121-93擊敗金州的比賽,對Rashad McCants來說似乎更為重要. 這場幾乎提前篤定勝利的比賽使的教練Wittman讓McCants在場上待超過10分鐘. 這樣的時間足夠讓McCants證明他在場上可以做什麼 同時也可以讓他學習自己還缺什麼. : "I needed a night like last night," McCants said after the team's practice : Thursday. "I was able to bounce the ball up the court. I made a couple : turnovers, making me know I'm rusty." "我需要一些像昨晚一樣的夜晚," McCants在星期四球隊練習後提到. "我可以在場上處理球.昨晚我有幾個失誤,有些遲鈍生鏽的感覺, 但那可以讓我知道現在的身手如何." : What a mix of emotions. In Wednesday's victory, McCants scored 10 points in : 10 minutes of playing time. He hit three of seven shots: a nice post-up, an : open-court dunk (taking off on his surgically repaired right knee) and a late : three-pointer, his first since last season. 在星期三的勝利中 McCants在10分鐘的上場時間拿了10分. 七投中三: 一個不錯的上籃,一個無人防守的灌籃(還是用他手術修好的右膝起飛的喔!) 還有一個遲來的三分球....他上次三分中的是在上個球季. : More and more, McCants is feeling a part of the team he joined last year as a : rookie. And yet, seven months removed from microfracture surgery, McCants is : feeling, well, rusty. : Surprisingly rusty. 更值得提的是 McCants這個去年的rookie 現在感到自己愈來愈是球隊的一部分. 還有,經過七個月的手術休養後,McCants開始覺得自己真的有點生鏽. 令人意外的生鏽. : "You feel like you've still got it, that it never really left. And then you : get out on the court and you feel it," said McCants, who has played in the : Wolves' past five games. "You have to get readjusted to how fast things go. : That will come from playing, getting comfortable on the floor." : Coach Randy Wittman said he saw more bounce in McCants' legs Wednesday than : he had seen in his previous outings. However McCants hasn't yet rediscovered : his sweet outside touch. And he's still trying to comfortable with the flow : of the game. "你覺得你的球感還在,因為過去你從來沒失去它過. 但在上場後,你知道球感真的有點跑掉了." McCants提到,他參與過去灰狼的五場比賽, "你必須重新適應比賽的超快速節奏,這必須藉由實際的比賽才能讓你做到." 教練Wittman說他在星期三的晚上觀察到McCants開始運用比前幾場更多的腿部彈跳動作. 然而McCants仍然尚未完全找到從前的場上球感. 他也仍然試圖適應如何能自在的融入場上流動. : Wittman has encouraged McCants to work at staying aggressive, to try to get : comfortable close to the basket before moving back to the perimeter. The key : is to give McCants enough time to continue to progress while not putting him : in situations where his confidence could be hurt. Wittman鼓勵McCants保持積極,讓自己在籃框附近進行的攻擊感到自在, 而不要讓自己習慣只在三分或外線周圍跑動. 關鍵在於必須給McCants足夠的上場時間 而不是把他放在場下繼續傷害他的自信. : As for pure playing time? Wittman goes on what he sees each night. : "It's how I feel about how he's looking," Wittman said. "I don't want to put : him out there just to put him out there. He needs to stay aggressive, go to : the basket, get some easy baskets, get to the free throw line. Not settle for : perimeter shots. That's the last thing that's going to come back for him : anyway, after all the months he's been out." 談到上場時間? Wittman繼續談論他每晚觀察到的事. "那是我所觀察到的他看起來的樣子,"Wittman說. "我不想為了讓他上場而刻意擺他在場上.他必須繼續保持這樣的積極,靠近籃框, 確實的拿到一些簡單的分數,或是賺到罰球機會. 而不是只在外圍遊走等待投籃機會. 那是昨晚他有做到的事情,這些事情是過去幾個月他所失去的." : McCants admits to some soreness as he works his way back, but not in his : right knee. No swelling, no new pain, no reason to think anything is wrong : there. : And that has allowed him to focus on other things. : Like, for example, the joy of the game. Two games before he actually : returned, Wittman allowed McCants to dress out and sit on the bench. : "I was so happy to be there," McCants said. "And then, when [Wittman] told me : I'd be able to play in a game, I remember smiling the whole time he was : talking to me." McCants承認了一些他為了回到場上而做的努力所付出的痛苦, 但這些痛苦不包含他的右膝. 沒有腫脹,沒有新傷,他沒有任何理由藉口說自己不能待在場上. 這讓他專注在其他事上...舉個例子:參與比賽的快樂. 在他回到比賽的前兩場球賽, Wittman都讓McCants穿著球衣坐在板凳上. "我很高興自己在那裡."McCants說. "當Wittman跟我說我可以加入比賽時,我記得.....他對我講了多久的話, 我臉上的笑容就掛在那多久," : McCants got a couple minutes in the Wolves' loss to Sacramento, a few more in : Oklahoma City. He played 11 minutes Monday in Houston, 10 on Wednesday. : "My first three games I was a little content," he said. "I felt a little : passive. [Wednesday] I was more aggressive. As time goes on, I'll get more : and more aggressive, earn more minutes and be more productive." : And, in the process, reclaim his spot on the team. : "I have to earn my teammates' respect again," McCants said. McCants在輸給國王的比賽中拿到了一些上場時間, 比在Oklahoma City多一些的時間. 他星期一在休士頓出賽11分鐘,星期三10分鐘. "我最初三場比賽有點對可以上場太滿足了,"他說. "我現在覺得那有點被動.星期三我稍微積極了點. 隨著時間過去,我會愈來愈積極,我會獲得更多上場時間,做更多貢獻." 接著在這過程中,重新宣告他在這個球隊所獲得的一席之地. "我必須要贏回隊友們對我的尊敬," McCants說. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.9.125

02/10 18:38, , 1F
希望他的傷百分之百恢復了
02/10 18:38, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15pL_9sc (Timberwolves)
文章代碼(AID): #15pL_9sc (Timberwolves)