Re: 3戰觀後感

看板Thunder作者 (又要去匪區了)時間13年前 (2011/05/08 13:37), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
ESPN Hollinger的報導 : Some of the credit for the Memphis comeback can go to Hollins switching to a small lineup in the second half, trying something different with Oklahoma City packing the paint to contain Randolph and Gasol. Hollins told his smaller Grizzlies that those big men had carried them to this point and that the time had come for the perimeter players to step up. Hollins went with Shane Battier, Allen, Mayo, Conley and Darrell Arthur for a stretch with Randolph and Gasol on the bench. "Our guards took that challenge and were just aggressive," Mayo said. Mayo switched onto Westbrook, who hit 5 of 16 after halftime, and gave Conley the chance to rest a bit defensively. Mayo knows Westbrook well from having played against him for several years and also working out together in the offseason. Mayo was able to keep Westbrook off some of his favorite shooting spots on the floor. "I just wanted to use my size and my strength a little bit, and whenever he rose up to shoot the jumper, just contest ...," Mayo said. "I just made it a little difficult for him. Conley said that gave him more energy and strength in his legs for offense. The guard had 10 points after the third quarter. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hollins also put Mayo on Russell Westbrook in crunch time, a maneuver made easier when the Thunder used Thabo Sefolosha over James Harden for several minutes in the fourth quarter. That allowed the Grizzlies to put the smaller Mike Conley on the non-threatening Sefolosha; while Harden played all of overtime, Oklahoma City didn’t attack that match-up. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 就不翻了,其實重點他提的滿清楚的,我也了解Brooks想放Sefolosha"守成"的策略, 但這場其實滿明顯的是進攻點被看死了,一個是大鎖Allen,另一個是改採Mayo去防守 Westbrook,擺明就是要把雷霆的兩大進攻點的傷害壓到最低,Scott Brooks還真的就 照著Hollins如意算盤下去打,或許馬後炮說放Harden上場就能改變甚麼不切實際,但 他太晚發覺苗頭不對卻是事實,希望他下一場能好好想想。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.113.22

05/08 13:58, , 1F
哀 難道這是去年COY的詛咒嗎= =
05/08 13:58, 1F

05/08 15:00, , 2F
樓上不說我都忘了 COY 的詛咒 XD
05/08 15:00, 2F

05/09 00:43, , 3F
Brooks有用過雙控破這種情況嗎? 西河打SG對到Mayo也沒劣勢呀
05/09 00:43, 3F

05/09 00:50, , 4F
可能有鑑於西河打SG實在太遊魂了 以至於Brooks想都不敢想
05/09 00:50, 4F