Re: [Rumor] Orton.

看板Thunder作者 (挫折是成長的動力。)時間14年前 (2010/06/18 11:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
今日消息:http://tinyurl.com/24qe9ch Daniel Orton跟NEWSOK說:「沒有什麼承諾啦!這一定有什麼誤會~」 Daniel Orton has refuted a report that the Oklahoma City Thunder has promised him it would select him in the 2010 NBA Draft if he is still available when the team selects in first round. According to a reporter for the web site DraftExpress.com, Orton has canceled his six remaining workouts and “speculation is that he may have a promise from OKC.” Orton attempted to silence that speculation Thursday morning. "There are rumors that the Thunder have promised me something, and they haven’ t,” Orton wrote in an e-mailed statement to The Oklahoman. “I discontinued my workouts for other reasons.” Orton, the former Bishop McGuinness High standout, entered the draft after one season at Kentucky. The Oklahoma City native has been mentioned as a possibility for the Thunder since early in his freshman season with the Wildcats. Per team policy, Thunder general manager Sam Presti does not comment on conjecture and made no exception about Thursday’s report. The Thunder this year also decided to not announce who it is bringing in for pre-draft workouts, though it is believed that Orton was in town earlier this week to showcase his skills to Oklahoma City’s coaches and front office brass. 難怪雷霆總是靜悄悄,原來是球隊政策阿… -- 哲學的義務,是去除因誤解而生的幻想。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.22.7.197
文章代碼(AID): #1C6k6TcV (Thunder)
文章代碼(AID): #1C6k6TcV (Thunder)