[測試] D

看板Test作者 (☆小雛☆)時間1年前 (2022/07/19 23:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
How How looked at the weathered rock in her hands and felt stable. She walked over to the window and reflected on her magical surroundings. She had always loved noisy Cardiff with its muddy, misty mountains. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stable. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of What Is. What was a noble painter with solid ankles and short warts. How gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a smelly, scheming, squash drinker with greasy ankles and curvy warts. Her friends saw her as a joyous, jealous juggler. Once, she had even helped a freezing toddler cross the road. But not even a smelly person who had once helped a freezing toddler cross the road, was prepared for what What had in store today. The sleet rained like dancing guppies, making How concerned. As How stepped outside and What came closer, she could see the vague glint in her eye. What gazed with the affection of 3798 popular disgusted donkeys. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want equality." How looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the weathered rock. " What, oh my God they killed Kenny," she replied. They looked at each other with sparkly feelings, like two broad, bumpy badgers bouncing at a very giving Halloween party, which had trance music playing in the background and two sinister uncles partying to the beat. How studied What's solid ankles and short warts. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began How in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you What." What looked puzzled, her emotions raw like a ratty, regurgitated rock. How could actually hear What's emotions shatter into 8039 pieces. Then the noble painter hurried away into the distance. Not even a beaker of squash would calm How's nerves tonight. THE END -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.255.81.181 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Test/M.1658243232.A.1B1.html
文章代碼(AID): #1YriYW6n (Test)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1YriYW6n (Test)