Re: [吃草] 喜歡的牛男寫的網誌內容

看板Taurus作者 (DTA0519)時間14年前 (2010/03/24 05:26), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《catsapphire (加油啊寶貝)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《missstraycat (Gramary)》之銘言: : 牛先生是用英文寫的 : 而且我怕我英文爛 會會錯意 : 當然也可能不是寫給我看的啦...(阿哈哈哈... : 以下為內文 : 希望有強者能翻譯或是大概解牛一下(跪求 : For what it's worth, it's never too late...,or in my mind, too early to be : whoever you want to be...There's no time limit. Start whenever you want. You : can change or stay the same.There are no rules to this thing.We can make the : best or worst of it. And I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see : things that startle you. I hope u feel things you never felt before. I hope : you meet people with different point of view. I hope you live a life you're : proud of you. And if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength : to start all over again. : 雖然有一些好像文法不太通的地方...但是無傷大雅 因為是一段鼓舞人心的文字 : 試著翻翻看我得到的感受囉 : For what it's worth,it's never too late...,or in my mind, too early to be : whoever you want to be....There's no time limit. : 真正有價值的事情在於你從來不會太遲,或我認為太早成為你期望的樣子. : 這是沒有時間限制的 這是電影的台詞 由於劇情的原因 這裡因該翻成 一件事情永遠不會太晚,或者對於我來說太早 都不會阻止你想成為的那個人,這個過程並沒有時間的限制 因為主角是越活越年輕的 所以是對於我來說太早 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.255.196.199

03/24 10:06, , 1F
cool 我沒看過那部電影 thx
03/24 10:06, 1F

03/24 18:45, , 2F
蠻好看的一部戲 有空可以去看看
03/24 18:45, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BgJ7uVW (Taurus)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1BgJ7uVW (Taurus)