Re: [問題] 學中文的補習班

看板Tainan作者 (Mich)時間4月前 (2024/01/07 02:44), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4月前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
To whom it may concern: I am interested in the Mandarin tutoringing position that you posted. My education and experience in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Chinese will be an excellent match with your need. I can offer you the following qualifications: Language skills. I studied English from junior high in Taiwan through graduate school at New York University which encompassed more than fifteen years and equipped me to use English very comfortably and fluently. In addition, Mandarin and Taiwanese are my native language and I am experienced in using pin-yin and writing traditional Chinese. Teaching experiences. I have taught Chinese at The City University of New York and The State University of New York for three years. The class I taught is to a variety of students from elementary to university level, from children to adults and from EFL (English as a Foreign Language) setting to ESL (English as a Second Language) in both the U.S. and abroad. Professional training. The M.A. degree in TESOL from NYU gave me the opportunity to attend conferences about language education which equipped me abundant academic and practical knowledge in language teaching. My EFL background provided me insightful perspectives in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of language learners from the aspect of language, learning styles, individual personality and learning environment. My past teaching experiences and training at NYU are the foundation and resources to let me not only design lessons for meeting students’ needs in language acquisition but also extending their language learning after classes into their daily life. I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you about the opportunity to teach via Line. My Line ID is michellelu77 I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, ※ 引述《zta (Kim)》之銘言: : 老婆想學中文 : 不知道大家有推薦的補習班或是學習中心嗎 : 我得上班,而且我都跟她講英文居多 : 地點台南,謝謝 ----- Sent from JPTT on my iPhone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.217.133.178 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Tainan/M.1704566646.A.5E6.html

01/07 08:25, 4月前 , 1F
似乎回錯地方。
01/07 08:25, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1bcPzsNc (Tainan)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1bcPzsNc (Tainan)