[訪問] Biofile with Yen-Hsun Lu

看板TW-M-Tennis作者 (LeeTaka)時間13年前 (2011/05/09 21:58), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Biofile with Yen-Hsun Lu by Scoop Malinowski http://www.tennis-prose.com/articles/biofile-with-yen-hsun-lu/ ATP引用: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/05/Features/The-Biofile-Yen-Hsun-Lu.aspx 縮址:http://goo.gl/undaY ※翻譯功力有限,中文部分還請各位參考著看就好 :p First Tennis Memory “I remember I start to hit the wall. I don’t know how long. Then the schoolteacher ask me to go join the tennis team. That’s what I remember. In the beginning I pick up the ball, play with the racquet. Then suddenly I play against the wall. And I start to play tennis. Actually, I was always watching my brother play, picking up the balls for them. And suddenly, somebody actually – my father – gave me a racquet and I start to play against the wall. Nobody teach me. Then the schoolteacher ask me to join the team.” 第一次打網球 「我記得我開始打牆,不知道打多久,然後學校教練問我要不要加入網球隊。這些是我 所記得的。一開始我撿起球,用球拍玩,突然就接著開始對牆打球。事實上,我一直都在 看我哥打球和幫他撿球,之後我的父親給我一支球拍而我對著牆打球。沒有人教我怎麼做 。接著學校教練就詢問我加入球隊。」 Tennis Inspirations “When I was a kid I used to love to watch Sampras and Edberg. Because they always show the Wimbledon in Taiwan. So I always watch these two stars make the final and win Wimbledon. I follow it very much. Then I start to play profession- al. Right now I don’t really have the idol to follow because I feel it’s many people who have good points of them and also they also have something they need to improve. So I always look at other players, what I can learn from them. Not only from Rafa and Roger, I see the top 20 or top 40 or top 100, mentally how they survive from the tournaments, how they win the matches and which part of them I can learn it.” 對網球的啟發  「當我還是小孩時,我喜歡看Sampras跟Edberg打球。因為台灣總是播溫布頓,所以我總 是看到這兩位球星進入決賽、贏得冠軍。我非常的愛看比賽,然後我開始打職業賽。現在 我並不會只看某個球星的比賽,因為我覺得有很多球員能打出好球,而他們也有要進步的 地方。因此我總是去看其他選手,看我能從他們身上學到什麼。我並不只看Rafa跟Roger, 我也看其他前二十、前四十或前百選手的比賽,看他們心理上如何從賽事中生存、如何贏 得比賽,而我能從中學到什麼。Last Book Read “I enjoy to learn about history. From a good book you read a sentence and it opens your mind. And you change your thinking. So I always try to be reading a book and to make a different thinking.” 最近讀的一本書 「我喜歡讀歷史書。讀一本好書、看到一段好句能夠打開心胸、改變想法。所以我總試著 讀本書、作不一樣的思考。」 Musical Tastes “I always like Chinese music. Sometimes I listen to English music but not much. I still like Chinese style most.” 音樂品味  「我喜歡聽中文歌。有時候會聽英文歌,但不是很多。」 Pre-Match Feeling “For me, for sure, I’m nervous. I feel nervous when you are going on the court, there are many things you are not sure about. So I have to start hitting the ball to feel the ball from the first point or from the five-minute warm-up. I will be starting with confidence to play the match. But of course I prepare my mental before the match, to fight for every ball. But for my personality, for my body, I have to hit the first ball from the warm-up, to feel the court. Then I feel comfortable. Then I join the match.” 賽前感受 「當然,對我而言會緊張。當你走上場,有太多事情你不能預料。所以我必須從比賽第一 分或五分鐘暖身當中去找到球感。這樣我比較能有自信。當然,比賽前我會先調整好心理狀 態,要為每一球奮戰。但我的個性如此,我必須在暖身中打那第一球,去感受球場的時刻。 然後我才感到舒適、享受這場比賽。」 Favorite Meal: “Asian. Indian.” 最喜愛的食物:「亞洲菜和印度菜。」 Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:“I’m always taking chocolate or green tea, strawberry, blueberry, those kinds. I don’t try the strange flavors.” 最喜愛的冰淇淋口味:「我都選巧克力、綠茶、草莓、藍莓口味之類。我不吃奇怪口味。」 Current Car “Now, because I am sponsored by Saab, so I drive this car [smiles].” 現在開的車:「因為我代言Saab,所以我開Saab的車。(笑)」 Greatest Sports Moment: “Right now, I talk to you [laughs]. No, of course now the first time I make the quarterfinals in Wimbledon. That’s the greatest. Nothing can be like this.” 最感到榮耀的時刻 「當我此刻跟你說話的時候(大笑)。不,當然是我第一次打進溫網八強的時候。那是我最 感到榮耀的時候,沒有事能比的上這件事了。」 Most Painful Moment “2004. I…no, that’s only one match. Most painful moment of my career – when I was injured 2007, I had disc problem and I couldn’t complete one match. And I have to retire to rest for three-four months. So that moment I really think I probably gonna quit the tennis. I injured back after I play Memphis tournament. Then after I try to go somewhere – I forget where – I win a first round, next day I couldn’t move at all. So after that I see a doctor, I make MRI and I do rehab. Try to comeback, nothing worked. I still have the pain for four months. Then, after, my manager decide to take new doctor, new physical. We take half the year to solve this problem.” 最痛苦的時刻 「04年,我…喔不是,那只有一場比賽。最痛苦的時刻應該是07年我的腰椎盤問題,而我 連一場比賽都不能完成,因此我不得不退賽、休養了三四個月。當時我真的在思考我可能要 因此放棄網球。那時我打完Memphis後傷到背部,然後我到某個地方比賽--我忘了是哪裡-- 贏了第一輪,隔天我就完全不能動彈。之後去看醫生、照MRI跟復健。然後試著復出,但沒 有成效。那四個月我仍然帶著疼痛。之後,我的經紀人決定帶我去看新的醫生、新的物理治 療師。我們花了將近半年才解決這個毛病。」 [註:該部分可參看自傳或維基百科條目,有些許介紹。] Favorite Tournaments: “Let me think…I like Toronto very much. And all the Asian tournaments I like most.” 最喜愛的賽事:「讓我想想…我非常喜歡多倫多,還有所有的亞洲賽事。Closest Tennis Friends: “I work a lot with Schuettler, Janko Tipsarevic. We played doubles together. We are like very close friends.” 最親密的網球夥伴:「我和大師兄、眼鏡哥有很多雙打合作。我們是很好的朋友。」 Funniest Players Encountered “I don’t know, I couldn’t say because many players are funny. South American players are more relaxing. So I like the style who don’t give you the pressure and they are always looking at the problems but they are still relaxed. They don’t get stressful. I like them. I don’t know if their whole life is funny but I like the way they take everything.” 遇過最有趣的選手 「我不知道。我覺得很多選手都很有趣。南美洲的球員很放鬆,我很喜歡這種不給壓力、 總以輕鬆態度看待問題的方式。他們都不會感到有壓力,我還蠻喜歡的。我不知道是否他 們的生活很有趣,但我很喜歡他們看待事情的方式。」 Toughest Competitors “For me, I think…it’s difficult to say [smiles]. Everybody is not easy to play. I cannot say who is the most toughest. For sure, for one I’d pick out Roger because I lost to him and he was number one in the world. But everybody you have to fight.” 最艱困的對手 「對我而言,我想…這很難說(笑)。每個人都不是那麼容易對付,我無法說誰最難打。當 然我可以舉出Roger,因為我輸過他而他是前世界第一。但面對每個人你都必須去奮鬥。」 Strangest Match “I only can say the match I was in Chennai against Vliegen and I was like killing him in like 40 minutes, 6-1 5-2, match point. Then after I lost the tie- breaker in second set, third set I start the same, 5-2 up. And another match point. And lost it 7-6 or 7-5. That’s the most strange for me, to lose this match [smiles].” 最奇怪的一場比賽 「我能說的大概就是在清奈對上Kristof Vliegen,那時我四十分鐘就來到6-1、5-2,賽 末點。然後我就輸掉了搶七。第三盤我同樣來到5-2、另一個賽末點,然後搶七還是7-5輸球 。那是一場對我來說最奇怪、輸球的經驗(笑)。」 [註:2005 Chennai R16 Kristof Vliegen def. Yen-Hsun Lu 1-6 7-5 7-6(6)] Favorite Sport(s) Outside Tennis: “I watch baseball, basketball. Because basketball is very popular in my country. I love baseball and basketball.” 除了網球,最喜愛的球類:「我會看棒球跟籃球。因為籃球在我的國家很受歡迎。我愛棒球 跟籃球。」 People Qualities Most Admired “I like the people that have very good attitude and work harder, doesn’t matter which position he is. But that he accept and he do the best that he have to do. So I like this person. I don’t like the person, he is always complaining , why am I doing this? Why am I doing that? So, for me, I like the people, even now somebody was picking the trash cans, but he try to do his best. So I will like these people. It doesn’t matter what work he does but I like this kind of person.” 最欣賞的個人特質我喜歡無論在什麼位置,都保有良好態度和努力的人。因為他們會將本分盡力做到最好 ,因此我喜歡這種人。我並不喜歡那種總是抱怨『為什麼我要做這件事?』的人。所以,只 要能盡到本分,無論是做什麼工作的人我都喜歡。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.24.230 ※ 編輯: leetaka 來自: 140.112.24.230 (05/09 22:06)

05/09 23:43, , 1F
怎麼沒人推~ 感謝L大
05/09 23:43, 1F

05/10 12:06, , 2F
推~
05/10 12:06, 2F

05/11 01:40, , 3F
推翻譯!
05/11 01:40, 3F

05/12 12:44, , 4F
05/12 12:44, 4F

05/14 21:58, , 5F