[WTA] Getting To Know... Chan Yung-Jan

看板TW-F-Tennis作者 (Robin)時間13年前 (2010/09/14 07:13), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
詠然登上WTA [getting to know]單元,首頁可進入 直接連結:http://tinyurl.com/33lnk7y 附上精簡版翻譯 Getting To Know... Chan Yung-Jan September 13, 2010 NEW YORK, NY, USA - Best known for her fine doubles results - which include nine Tour titles and two Grand Slam finals - 21-year-old Chan Yung-Jan has proven herself pretty handy on the singles court as well. This year she's on track for her fourth Top 100 finish in five years, and indeed is coming off her best singles performance at a major - a third round run at Flushing Meadows, where she was stopped by Caroline Wozniacki. Having been ranked as high as No.6 in doubles, she's currently No.77 in singles - and the No.2 seed at this week's Landsky Lighting Guangzhou International Women's Open. 以雙打聞名的詹詠然目前擁有9項WTA雙打冠軍及兩座大滿貫亞軍 不過詠然證明了他的單打也在行,今年他正邁向五年內第四度的年終排名 top 100 且創下了她大滿貫最佳戰績~美網第三輪......... We caught up with Yung-Jan (whose Western name is Latisha) during the US Open, where she reached the doubles semis with China's Zheng Jie. Where did you grow up? CYJ: I was born in Taichong in the middle of Taiwan and lived there until I was 10. But our home was destroyed in an earthquake so we moved to Taipei, and that's where I live now. 出生於台中,十歲時遇上921地震家園受創,搬到台北直到現在 How did you get into tennis? CYC: Both my parents played tennis. My dad, Chan Yuan-Liang, played in high school and my mum, Lin Hsueh-Chen, always played for fun. They would bring me to the courts every day and I would play around. I asked my dad if I could play because I thought it was funny how the ball flew when I hit it. I was six when I started lessons. Actually my sister, Chan Hao-Ching is playing on the ITF Circuit now - she's four years younger. 雙親都打網球 六歲開始學網球,從小覺得當球被擊出去時的飛行方式相當有趣 Tell us about your coaching history. CYJ: I started playing with my father as coach. When I was 15, I moved to the International Tennis Academy in Delray Beach, Florida, and when I was 18 I trained at the Mouratoglou Academy in Paris for a year. My dad continued to work with me during these times. Since the age of 19 I've trained mostly at Taipei University of Sport (NTSU) with my father as coach. 15在佛州網球學校 18歲在巴黎訓練了一年 最近跟著父親打球 How do you describe your playing style? CYJ: I play an aggressive game with fast rhythm… sometimes serve and volley for more variety. I think my mental game is a strength but I need to work on my fitness. Aside from gym work and weights I swim. Actually, I was a swimmer from 6-10 and won a gold medal in Taichong State Competition. My swimming coach asked my parents to let me focus on swimming, and so my parents asked the coach to come to the courts to watch me play. After that the coach said I should stick with tennis! 球風節奏快,具攻擊性,時而發球上網。心理素質堅強但體能方面仍須加強 小時候曾是游泳選手並得過獎牌,不過游泳教練看過他打網球後建議他專心在球場...XD If you could steal a shot from another player and make it your own, what would it be? CYJ: The serve of Pete Sampras. 我要偷沙大王的發球!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have a favorite surface? CYJ: I like hardcourts best. 最愛硬地球場 Who travels with you? CYJ: My father is with me 60-70 percent of the time, sometimes my mom comes and sometimes the whole family! Did you have a tennis idol when you were growing up? CYJ: When I was younger, my first idols were Steffi Graf and Martina Hingis. Now, I admire Justine Henin and Roger Federer. 網壇偶像:早期為Graf & Hingis,現在是Henin & Federer What's your best tennis memory to date? CYJ: There are a few. Playing Serena Williams as a 16-year-old qualifier at the 2005 US Open. Reaching the doubles final at the Australian Open and Flushing Meadows in 2007. And playing the Olympics in Beijing in 2008. 最印象深刻的包括2005年以16歲稚齡闖進美網會內賽並迎戰小威廉斯 還有07年闖進兩場大滿貫女雙冠軍戰 and...08年北京奧運......〒△〒 How far did you go in your schooling? CYJ: I finished high school in Taipei county when I was 17. Now I'm in my fourth year at NTSU. I plan to graduate in June 2011 - if I complete all my exams! 預計明年從體大畢業 If not tennis… CYJ: My mom was very strict about school work, and it was one of my dreams to be a doctor so I could help people around me. 若不打網球...可能會當醫生~(??) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? CYJ: Worrier. 應該是"warrior"(勇者)吧.....= = If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? CYJ: Wow, this is hard because I've met all my idols already - Henin, Hingis, Federer, they are all around me at the Grand Slams. Non-tennis? Maybe Obama, that would be cool! 想跟Henin,Hingis,Federer,Obama見面 If you were stranded on a desert island and could take only one thing with you, what would it be? CYJ: There is wireless, or no? Then I'll bring my iPad! 若身處無人島只能帶一樣東西,詠然會帶....iPad...XDDDDD What are your goals in tennis? CYJ: Short-term, to reach the Top 50 - actually I reached No.50 before, but I want to do better. Long term, I want to be Top 20 and win a Grand Slam. 短期:top50 長期:top20 外加GS冠軍....加油! -- ☞拉緹莎羅賓之亞女特戰隊☜ #❶ in ASIA !         ⓡobin ☑詹˙詠然 LATISHA Chan ☑彭帥 SHUAI Peng ☑張˙凱貞 KAI-CHEN Chang ☑奈良˙KURUMI ☑韓˙馨蘊 Han ☑土居˙美咲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.93.87 ※ 編輯: robinlee528 來自: 192.192.93.87 (09/14 07:14)

09/14 07:23, , 1F
搞不好真的是Worrier阿XD
09/14 07:23, 1F

09/14 07:27, , 2F
那真的蠻囧的...XDDDDD
09/14 07:27, 2F

09/14 07:42, , 3F
體能講了 怎不講移位= =
09/14 07:42, 3F

09/14 22:32, , 4F
可見詹爸要她跑一百圈的訓練完全無效
09/14 22:32, 4F